• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sugar Bowl - Every Snap Vid

BdozerVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here is a preview to what I plan to do for the whole 2012 season. Any critiques or suggestions are appreciated. Also, these are unlisted videos with no tags to avoid any repercussions...not really worried about ESPN but next season... Raycom is known to complain. Basically, use them for film study but lets not try and spread these too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome videos. This may just be sour grapes, but at 11:20 on the first video, David Wilson clearly gets a first down. Refs marks him over a yard short, we get a fall start the next play, we fail on third down, then we do that stupid fake punt. Interesting how one little mistake can totally change the course of the game.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LT kept the ball too much on the read plays from the little pieces I watched.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Awesome videos. This may just be sour grapes, but at 11:20 on the first video, David Wilson clearly gets a first down. Refs marks him over a yard short, we get a fall start the next play, we fail on third down, then we do that stupid fake punt. Interesting how one little mistake can totally change the course of the game.

I think this is the play that DW complained about. He was ruled down +/- 1 yard of the LOS but he wasnt down.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LT kept the ball too much on the read plays from the little pieces I watched.

Yeah. There were a few of them where he didn't even do the read. He kinda just faked the handoff and ran. He was still clutch as can be this game with all of those 3rd down conversions, though.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. There were a few of them where he didn't even do the read. He kinda just faked the handoff and ran. He was still clutch as can be this game with all of those 3rd down conversions, though.

No doubt he was clutch. His poise has come so far since the beginning of the year. I want to see him start moving the safeties more with his eyes. If he wants to throw deep right, look to the middle or left first to move the safeties and then come back right. That will be something he can do with experience and watching game film.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reffing criticism. That kicker for Michigan fall started before their first field goal too (5:00 minute mark on second video).

hokiecat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reffing criticism. That kicker for Michigan fall started before their first field goal too (5:00 minute mark on second video).

He admitted as much in a post game interview. He was taking a half step on almost all of his kicks.

It doesn't matter now. Hokies just need to beware Pac-12 refs in the future.