• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CSI investigation into ulterior motives at redskins park a skinsdad exclusive

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well here is another theory of ulterior motives that points directly at the shanahans . it is a sordid tail that begins in the days when long haired humanoids roamed the earth .

to begin lets go back to the very day RG3 was drafted and brought to redskins park for TC . during that time it became apparent that from a pro football passing game stand point young bobert wasnt quite ready to lead a pro team. the problem was that the shanny'a 1st years in DC were nothing but a distraction torn slug fest and a losing record with an increasingly disgruntled owner .

together the shanny's came up with a plan . they would use the offense he ran at baylor to take advantage of his athleticism to win games in the short term until young superbob could be tutored in the arts of pro passing and reading defenses . and off they went and the plan was working fine until fate reared its ugly head vs the ravens and RGknee took the blow that shook redskins nation .

"there goes our season " cried one fan , " we cant win without rgknee" said another

the shanny's thought long and hard and came up with KC . we can run our offense with KC vs the browns . they have little tape and kyle , the boy wonder, can coach him up and we can win. so off they went and sure enough KC won the game vs the browns . but among st the joy in redskins park a dark and ominous cloud emerged . what about the eagles and cowboys ?

the diva had beaten them handily before but now the eagles and boys , both divisional opponents know the skins better then the browns . OH what to do !!! they decided to put the worst brace on the planet on Rg3 and play him . and as expected the caped crusader won both games with help from alfred , the butler morris , and a pegged legged td run off the read option

now we get to seatle and the nike cover boy had the skins winning until the worst brace in america failed and thus injuring our valiant superstar . The coach had a decision he asked his young diva , can you go and take one for the team ? . the diva replied "yes i am invincible" the doctor say ehhh i dont know but if you play him just keep him in the pocket . soon it became evident that that the young warrior could perform . but the coach hoped he could milk a game out of him , get KC a week of prep and visions of a superbowl and riding off in triumph with his son taking over the reigns

alas fate reared its ugly head and the snap heard round the world destroyed the young RGknee's knee . the coach faced a whirlwind of criticism for keeping the franchise in the game . the coach wanted to quit rather then face AH, DMAC part 3 .

he went to the owner and said , "danny i am through, time for the wunderkind to take over (kyle ) ." Not so fast" danny replied fresh from the sting of the zorn following . . i am inclined to give coach hazmat the shot . i feel safer with him having the reigns and we can groom young kyler to take over . the old coach could not live with that so he reluctantly stayed .

but in staying the old coach came up with a plan . he would hope that RG3 would be back by opening day . he embraced "all in for week one " and promised the young colt that if he could pull off the AP part dew that he could start opening day

in the meantime the shanny's plotted . they would deny RG3 the ability to change plays at the line , they would ignore his mechanics , and deny him snaps on the field to apply his film study to. the wundrkind would call all plays , the young colt would win games , and shanny could make the case that young kyle could take over the team .

but he had to convince shrewd danny that hazmat wasnt up to the task . so he got him a few new toys in tapp and jenkins . they got rak back and talked of "unleashing the fury " then when the season starts they would strip the playcalling away from the fall guy hazmat .

but as fate would have it the toll of the injury , the new knee brace , the lack of practice time conspired against the you RGKnee. his mechanics were awful , his reads at the beginning werent there , the read option , a mere shell of itself . still young kyle coaxed respectable numbers out of the diva

however something was wrong at the park . the young diva began to read the dfenses but couldnt get out of bad plays . the o/line missed blitz pick ups he saw at presnap but he could change it . and worst of all defenses "knew " what was happening . it came to a boil during the philly game .

the young diva was bombarded with questions on how the game was lost and for weeks he was handcuffed . so he responds that the eagles "knew what they were doing and the wrs couldnt get open . moss and garcon were upset that he said those things and on tuesday RGKnee manipulated moss and garcon with visual evidence of his claims . the 2 wrs fell for it and made amends

soon rak and kerrigan began to ask how come we are rushing the passer 100 times less then our peers ? what happened to being turned loose . Hazmat says . i am sorry boys but i am being overruled the defense begins to flounder as raks dreams of an elite contract turn to mush .

hazmat turns to the owner and along with the wounded KNEE the approach snyder with their concerns . danny sends bruce and scotty to investigate the rumors of foul play

in the meantime shanny is watching his master plan implode . he need sto find a way to get kyle that job so he can retire a hero . then he comes up with , let play KC , try to drum up trade interest or better yet show how kyle took to young qbs and made them respectable .

his chance came vs the chiefs with 5 sacks and numerous hits . the tape of willams sealed the deal . shanny could sell benching RGknee for health reason and allow his son to coach up the young KC . but fate reared its head up again as young KC put up lousy numbers despite having the skins best players in the game

shanny coached the team like a man who didnt care about the future . in 2012 he told players they would be playing for their careers and the young guys would take over . not in 13 . he could have played young guys but the only one who got in were guys subbing for guys who were injured . aldrick and nick .

paul didnt get any receptions despite being an ex wr ribeye gettis and compton languished on the bench

rambo never got a real chance to finish and learn as the season wound down and chase never saw the field

at the end of the season danny got his report from bruce and scotty . it came back as a shanny conspiracy to place his son in the HC position at the expense of hazmat . thus enter jay gruden , a qb friendly coach to help sooth the diva

hazmat was retained despite having a historically awful defense because of the sabotage conducted by a HC who had lost the love of the game and wanted to boost his sons career

so there you have it CSI fans the real untold story of the KYLEGATE scandal and how the heroic efforts of a wounded warrior exposed the tyranny of the oppressive shanahan

thank you it was an honor !!:suds::laugh3::wtf2::L

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO Dad.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL and I am going to leave it at that. What is past is past. 13 days until camp.

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did I just read? Somehow Dad, in your crazy "made up" story, I could see all this transpiring since Griffin being drafted. But this couldn't be true, could it? Dun, dun, dunnnn.....

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, you forgot the infamous dinner with RG3 and Snyder. That was the real cause of the downfall.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, you forgot the infamous dinner with RG3 and Snyder. That was the real cause of the downfall.

:lol: Yep one more of the CSI events. Fun story.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Dad has a possible second career in the literary world...:D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey we needed a little lightening up

my real theory is shanny probably did want to retire and turn it over to kyle . i think RG3 wanted to top AP and be a hero

both sides clashed and we had the drama we had last season

winning football games didnt seem to matter

RG3 needs to grow up and shanny just needed to retire

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@superbob, RGIII, RGknee and the "diva" I had no idea they were all the same person

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all that Drama.. .you left out 3sus. :)

Its all good though... I agree with Cali... you have a future in fiction if you so choose.