• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid Vikings!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
They better not cause the Rams to get the 1st pick! I don't even want 'em to get the 2nd! :(

3rd? That'd be fine.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They better not cause the Rams to get the 1st pick! I don't even want 'em to get the 2nd! :(

3rd? That'd be fine.

A little off topic here but I felt like sharing this bit off silliness. I had a dream last night where it was draft day. And there was this mega-trade, mega-deal thing during the first pick of the draft. Somehow the Chiefs ended up with that first pick once all was said and done...and they drafted an O-lineman. Somehow we ended up with the 2nd pick and took Luck :) Maybe I need to call the psychic hotline or something and figure out what all that stuff means ;)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Maybe I need to call the psychic hotline or something and figure out what all that stuff means ;)

No, you need to call the psychic hotline and see if they have any mind control psychics so they can get into some GMs' brains & make that happen!

Where's Professor X when you need him? :)

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A little off topic here but I felt like sharing this bit off silliness. I had a dream last night where it was draft day. And there was this mega-trade, mega-deal thing during the first pick of the draft. Somehow the Chiefs ended up with that first pick once all was said and done...and they drafted an O-lineman. Somehow we ended up with the 2nd pick and took Luck :) Maybe I need to call the psychic hotline or something and figure out what all that stuff means ;)

Or maybe you should quit taking all those good drugs. Or better yet, cut down by sharing them with us.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Stupid LUCKy Colts. This could be an obscenity of wealth at QB like the Chargers had with Brees & Rivers...

So since the Rams have done nothing but draft tackles do they still do the right thing and take Matt Kalil? Or do they do the stupid thing and take Blackmon because the refuse to look 5 years down the line?

I hope it's the stupid thing of course. I don't want the Niners to have to line up against Kalil twice a year.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Or...

Do the Rams do an even stupider thing and take a guy like Morris Claiborne? That'd be nice.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stupid LUCKy Colts. This could be an obscenity of wealth at QB like the Chargers had with Brees & Rivers...

So since the Rams have done nothing but draft tackles do they still do the right thing and take Matt Kalil? Or do they do the stupid thing and take Blackmon because the refuse to look 5 years down the line?

I hope it's the stupid thing of course. I don't want the Niners to have to line up against Kalil twice a year.

Is Kalil Ryan Kalil's brother?