• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stressful game

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked how Clement kept crapping on Miller for wearing such huge pads. Heh!

Miller played very good so the Flyers still might have lost regardless but the refs were sooo bad that it just simply can't be ignored. The officiating was complete garbage last night. Makes me sick. We better get those same calls for our side tomorrow night in Philly!

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The good news: the Flyers only lose in this series when they get shut out.

The bad news: It's happened half the games they played.

All details aside, to me the Flyers have looked like the better team for most of this series and I'd be suprised if they didn't win it. The only position where they are clearly worse is goaltending, and that isn't even a put down of Boucher. (Still, as much as people praise Boucher, Miller has STOLLEN two games, where Boucher has simply played well enough to keep them in it.)

So, whenever this year's offseason comes, and everyone starts thinking, "maybe we don't need to upgrade goaltending if the rest of the team is solid enough throughout," remember that a team that is worse from top to bottom except in net has the Flyers on their heels right now.