• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Streaming HOF game

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I know it's a preseason game where the backups get to play, but I wanted to barf a little when I saw a commercial saying, "Sanchez and Tebow lead the Jets against..."

If they do that in the regular season, I may have to break my TV.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm late with the live action as I started the game a little late but almost every time I watch Chris Ivory on the Saints I think to myself how has he not been more productive for them? His burst could be better but I love his make up. He'd be one of my favorite RB trade candidates if the team actually would need it sometime soon and didn't want to go the draft/FA route. Maybe he gets cut soon? I still love Hunter and would like to feature him in more ways if he could handle it but Ivory has always interested me.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm late with the live action as I started the game a little late but almost every time I watch Chris Ivory on the Saints I think to myself how has he not been more productive for them? His burst could be better but I love his make up. He'd be one of my favorite RB trade candidates if the team actually would need it sometime soon and didn't want to go the draft/FA route. Maybe he gets cut soon? I still love Hunter and would like to feature him in more ways if he could handle it but Ivory has always interested me.

Hasn't it been durability, or lack thereof?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Score: 17-10 NO over ARI

So, how did the replace-a-ref's do?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final Score: 17-10 NO over ARI

So, how did the replace-a-ref's do?

They were OK. Messing up the coin toss was not a good start, but they didn't do anything BAD. I'd call it a mix of 1st game of the pre-season funk & jitters about being on the "big stage" (re: NFL level reffing).

Someone from NFL.com was saying that the most notable difference, if the replacement refs last awhile, will be a lack of flags thrown, which really wouldn't bother me too much.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were OK. Messing up the coin toss was not a good start, but they didn't do anything BAD. I'd call it a mix of 1st game of the pre-season funk & jitters about being on the "big stage" (re: NFL level reffing).

Someone from NFL.com was saying that the most notable difference, if the replacement refs last awhile, will be a lack of flags thrown, which really wouldn't bother me too much.

Thanks DK. The one pre-review I read indicated the speed of the pro game would cause problems. Perhaps that is the reason they anticipate fewer flags because the rent-a-refs just wont see the infractions. Either way, I agree with you - the fewer the better. Let 'em play.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I can't believe he is still struggling...

He was never starter material in the first place.

Makes me laugh thinking about the old ESPN boards where people desperately wanted to trade for him and how many analysts were saying if he was in the draft he'd be the 1st overall pick.