• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STL commission says Rams must play all home games in STL, no London?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care as long as the NFL and the Rams don't try to drag the Niners into this American Football in the UK debacle.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only East Coast teams should be making that trip

And they should get a bye week afterwards

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care as long as the NFL and the Rams don't try to drag the Niners into this American Football in the UK debacle.

I don't want to play in London. However, if the Rams get any good, or their home crowd gets hostile, it might minisculy help us if they are the home team. We don't lose our home game and we play our road game away from the Rams. If we had a bye timed with it, the time difference shouldn't matter, since both teams are being shifted in the time zone. However, if the Rams are bad, we just made the trip for no reason. I can't see the home crowd or the Rams for that matter shifting so quickly from last year unless their coaching staff was as bad as ours and the new guys as good as Harbaugh. Maybe we can convice the NFL that it should be the Seahawks that go there because their home crowd is tougher? Though I still don't think they are going to be that good. Plus, either way, I'd protest any game there regardless of opponent or home crowd. But with the Rams signed up, we're guaranteed not to lose a home game. (The only way both teams could be a home team would be to have two teams from different divisions play (in which we're safe if the Rams remain in our division), or same division teams play twice away from their home, or of course, royally screw one team over - which sadly is a possibility.)

Last edited by a moderator: