• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I think I broke a sweat just watching this...

@SteelersPride
lol right......at first i thought he had resistance bands on, hes been working out like a fiend, hope it helps him stay healthy, rumors are the injury thing is eating at him, but its true now, back through college.....

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it will be weird but at least they have a good facility to train at otherwise. Honestly the players will probably enjoy going home every night.
Luckily there isn't much of an influx in talent so the lockerroom isn't really at risk of losing any camaraderie. Bein in that isolated setting at camp was always a bonus for them. Forcing them to be close to one another before & after practices.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol right......at first i thought he had resistance bands on, hes been working out like a fiend, hope it helps him stay healthy, rumors are the injury thing is eating at him, but its true now, back through college.....

It should be...it's the only thing keeping him from a long term contract at something more than the rookie scale.

I think Tomlin (the one that holds your availability dear) would've been okay with a higher draft pick at RB...Colbert may have won that battle.

If he completes the season healthy, and good production...he will get an offer from PIT.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be...it's the only thing keeping him from a long term contract at something more than the rookie scale.

I think Tomlin (the one that holds your availability dear) would've been okay with a higher draft pick at RB...Colbert may have won that battle.

If he completes the season healthy, and good production...he will get an offer from PIT.
I dunno that he will. He's gonna have to just go crazy. They've drafted guys back to back albeit later.... I think they move one.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK about 10 Ws or the playoffs, but I think they will be better than LY.

Actually I feel better about them this yr than I did last year....At the same time...with Ben I feel way better about the Steelers this year too.

Just for shits and giggles, I ran down the Browns schedule quickly...splitting with BAL & PIT, sweeping CIN...9-7 is what I come up with.

@ BAL...L
CIN...W
WAS...W
@DAL...L
IND...L
@PIT...L
@CIN...W
LV...W
Bye
HOU...W
PHI...L
@JAX...W