• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never gets old...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to know it was comin. Congrats dumbass. Hope he got a degree at Miami because his days in the NFL are over.

I don't understand what these NFL players are thinking about when it comes to laying hands on women.

If you got into a physical confrontation with a female...what do you think the outcome would be? For me...99.9% of the time I think I would kick her ass.

So what's the point? Even if she deserves an ass beating...there's ZERO positive to gain by slapping a female around. ZERO.

You're right...for a marginal talent like Chickillo, I can't see too many other teams wanting to touch him. Hope he saved that money because it might be a while before he sees anymore NFL paychecks if PIT lets him go which I think is going to happen.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand what these NFL players are thinking about when it comes to laying hands on women.

If you got into a physical confrontation with a female...what do you think the outcome would be? For me...99.9% of the time I think I would kick her ass.

So what's the point? Even if she deserves an ass beating...there's ZERO positive to gain by slapping a female around. ZERO.

You're right...for a marginal talent like Chickillo, I can't see too many other teams wanting to touch him. Hope he saved that money because it might be a while before he sees anymore NFL paychecks if PIT lets him go which I think is going to happen.
It's all ego IMO. Most NFL players (whether intelligent or not) have a certain type of mindset that makes them think they're superior and with any sign of confrontation, whether physical or emotional, tends to lead them towards immediate reaction mode. You see it all the time with some players firing off replies to random people on twitter that are talking shit to them. Why react to some nobody that has no association with you? There really is nothing to gain except for their own self validation. Most people chalk it up to the competitor's spirit that all athletes have.

Competitive & egotistical go hand-in-hand.

But what truly separates the idiots here, is getting into physical altercations. These NFL players are machines, and have zero business getting physical with people. ESPECIALLY with a female.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see it all the time with some players firing off replies to random people on twitter that are talking shit to them. Why react to some nobody that has no association with you? There really is nothing to gain except for their own self validation. Most people chalk it up to the competitor's spirit that all athletes have.

Competitive & egotistical go hand-in-hand.

But what truly separates the idiots here, is getting into physical altercations. These NFL players are machines, and have zero business getting physical with people. ESPECIALLY with a female.

Good point in bold.

I think with women it has to be some type of power trip. They already know the outcome of getting physical with a woman. What did Ray Rice think was going to happen if he made contact with that blow?

I know women can and often time will do shit to piss you off to no end, but in most cases these women don't have millions of dollars at risk for doing something stupid. The players do.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they placed Chick on the exempt list instead of releasing him!? Wtf? Get rid of him!!

Tuzar Skipper was released. Seems like a no brainer

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they placed Chick on the exempt list instead of releasing him!? Wtf? Get rid of him!!

Tuzar Skipper was released. Seems like a no brainer

Anthony Chickillo Placed On Commissioner's Exempt List, Steelers Sign OLB Jayrone Elliott - Steelers Depot

NFL move I think...I assume PIT could still cut him while on this list, but he doesn't count against the 53, still gets his pay, cannot practice, but can be at the facility, working out, meetings, etc.

Elliott was brought back...I would think the next move would be to release Paxton and sign Skipper...that would bring the OLB headcount back to 5.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah well, at least they have their eye on him and want to keep him involved/tied to the team.