• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy. Has nothing to do with my feelings towards Dobbs' talent, more so that Mason Rudolph needs to take a big leap this year. Rudolph was widely considered a top 5-6 QB talent in the 2018 draft with the likes of Baker Mayfield & Sam Darnold. Many thought he was a lock in the late 1st to early 2nd Rds. I'm just hoping that he makes us believe that this year. If he is going to be the future of the position then he's going to need to show us something starting this year. Ben's got maybe 2 more solid years left before its time to pass the torch. If Dobbs remains the QB2 this year, then we can bookmark Rudolph's legacy as a backup QB in the NFL.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buy. Has nothing to do with my feelings towards Dobbs' talent, more so that Mason Rudolph needs to take a big leap this year. Rudolph was widely considered a top 5-6 QB talent in the 2018 draft with the likes of Baker Mayfield & Sam Darnold. Many thought he was a lock in the late 1st to early 2nd Rds. I'm just hoping that he makes us believe that this year. If he is going to be the future of the position then he's going to need to show us something starting this year. Ben's got maybe 2 more solid years left before its time to pass the torch. If Dobbs remains the QB2 this year, then we can bookmark Rudolph's legacy as a backup QB in the NFL.

Only sad part is, if Tomlin gives Dobbs the back up, Rudolph will write his legacy some place besides Pittsburgh.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 straight years of being the camp darling. Chick may stick around, but Ola needs more reps.

7-1 in backs on backers. Arguably 8-0. That debatable rep came against Snell. Sounded like an even match, but typically that goes in the blocker's favor.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say as if I blame Heinz after it was discovered the idiots in the fuckin stadium were found to be using Hunts products, but I still think it fuckin sucks.
Yea pretty stupid. But I gotta admit, I think “Heinz Field” has always felt a little soft for a team with such a profound legacy & reputation. It was unique and I got used to it, but still felt odd ever since they took down TRS.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea pretty stupid. But I gotta admit, I think “Heinz Field” has always felt a little soft for a team with such a profound legacy & reputation. It was unique and I got used to it, but still felt odd ever since they took down TRS.

Come on....Heinz, Hines Field....lol. That name never sounded soft.
Could of been worse, could of been French's field :dhd:

Someone on Twitter suggested calling it Rooney Stadium, I would be down for that name!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on....Heinz, Hines Field....lol. That name never sounded soft.
Could of been worse, could of been French's field :dhd:

Someone on Twitter suggested calling it Rooney Stadium, I would be down for that name!!!!
Like the sound of that!

Rooney Stadium
Iron City Stadium

Hell I'd even love to go back to Three Rivers.