• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Psych-Ward

200.gif

I heard Ben asked him to change it, which I can respect......

But.....
2qd339w.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu

Cleveland starting to come apart before opening kickoff......

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How William Gay’s crossover coaching act is helping Steelers WRs

Pretty cool, but we've seen it before. Hope it works out better this time.

When I first heard Gay was coming in as a coach THE FIRST thing that came to mind was, Tomlin is bringing in a new set of buddies. But now hearing he's working with the WRs and seeing how the players are actually getting some good info from him, I may have jumped the gun on this. Seems a few of them are getting some great feedback from Gay. Makes you wonder why there isn't more crossover coaches.

Hope things work out better for him as a coach and on the other side of the ball. :thumb:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu

Cleveland starting to come apart before opening kickoff......

Yeah I heard the other day Johnson wants traded. But w/ how Chubb finished his rookie year & the team picking up that worthless POS Hunt I can understand why Johnson would rather be on another team. He won't be getting the game by game touches he'd like.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this in the CB thread. Seems like a mute point. If they weren’t wanting him to receive that bonus they would have cut ties with him in Feb/March. What would they have gained by keeping him up until this point? They would have saved the same amount by cutting him prior to this. And it’s not as if they were wanting to get a good hard look at him in shorts during OTAs & minicamp. Lol

He’ll be in training camp.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this in the CB thread. Seems like a mute point. If they weren’t wanting him to receive that bonus they would have cut ties with him in Feb/March. What would they have gained by keeping him up until this point? They would have saved the same amount by cutting him prior to this. And it’s not as if they were wanting to get a good hard look at him in shorts during OTAs & minicamp. Lol

He’ll be in training camp.

Good thing Tomlin said he's gonna clean things up or I might have to say you're full of it. :dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Tomlin said he's gonna clean things up or I might have to say you're full of it. :dhd:
Well 6 days out of the week I would say you’re correct.... but this just happens to be that 1 day I’m not