• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

love how he's going to let BB run a lot of no huddle. that was by far a killer in my evaluation of Arians (besides the predictability of his play calls) . Offense always performed better the last 2 years when they went no huddle. Now sure, that's true for every team in the league almost, but it was leaps and bounds for the Steelers. People ape BB all the time for holding the ball and being slow to read the field; I disagree. Arians offense was slow developing (trip slot sets... HELLO) and 8 games a year they're running on the slowest turf in the league. I think BB is a great presnap defense diagnoser, but is prone to a hero complex. When he can't adjust the play to what he sees he drags out boom or bust. I think with increased no huddle, and the improved (it HAS TO BE) OL, he will be sacked far less and the offense will run a lot more efficiently. It's funny, BB loved Arians, and they may well have been great friends, but inadvertantly or not, Arians was holding BB and the Steelers Offense back.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally about arians .. I still like it when ben extends the play though.. to me its a plus when he can do that