• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS DRAFT

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what does everybody think we need and Who ? Im not up on all these college kids ... to me we need the OL beefed up ... LOC put up your SportsHoopla draft so we can compare what you picked and what the team picks could be fun ...all thoughts are welcome

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok,,,,I'm with ya misk,we need O-line help and a nose tackle,Troy is a great player but we need some help there also and a linebacker,we have 10 picks that's only 4,,,,Pitt takes care of those needs and they can play with the rest

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is from the WC Mock Draft in SportsHoopla
(in particular I don't think we'll do the trade up to 50, but I would if I were in charge !)

1.24 Dont'a Hightower, SILB, Alabama
pro-ready captain of 3-4 Alabama Defense
can start from day 1

2.50 Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma
[YOUTUBE]DS5coCK-qCg[/YOUTUBE]
EVERYTHING about this kid screams "more athletic James Harrison".
What better player to eventually replace the Silverback? How about the Hammer? Situational player this year on D, impact maker on ST from day 1.

3.86 Brandon Brooks, OG, Miami (Ohio)
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
as long as he stays lean and keep the weight under control,
finally pouncey has somebody decent beside him to help provide a clean top of the pocket.

day 1 starter, should excel in pass protection and run blocking equally
Can likely play RT if needed in emergency

4.119 Hebron Loni Fangupo, 3-4 NT BYU
the replacement for BigSnack moving forward. transferred from USC due to safety reasons. Only downside really is his age. Still, 3-4 NT's have long careers so Steelers brush that concern aside. Can easily stand ground against double teams.

5.159 -- xxx traded away

6.193 James Hanna, TE, Oklahoma
[YOUTUBE]eLkNUlyDL-8[/YOUTUBE]
Speedy TE option and depth for the future. Very RAW but big upside as a passing target.

7.231 Jeff Demps, RB/WR/KR Florida
This pick might make you scratch your head since there's pretty much no way that he will play this year (Olympics). But what about the years after that? He is a nightmare anywhere you line him up on the field and an instant homerun threat in space. The run @ about 1:51 ... wow....

7. 240 Randy Bullock, K, aTm
competition to push or replace Suisham.
Pretty accurate, not the biggest leg.

7.246 tbd

7.248 tbd

Last edited by a moderator:

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's up Steeler nation..

Couldn't be happier with the draft. Unbelievable that DeCastro fell to 24 and ALSO fixed one of the biggest weaknesses, OL.

STOKED...!!!

Love the pick.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were very lucky to have DeCastro fall to us. We needed a lineman right now and we got one. Ben can keep taking the punishment he's been taking and expect to play many more years. This will add a few years to his career and help the team.