• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting to wonder whats in the water in Oxnard

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big deal those who don't make the 53 roster are PS elgible, may not be safe though with WR thirsty teams like the Skids & Sheagles :gaah:

Eagles yea I would agree. But as far as WR and the Skins go.... Unless there is a rash of WRs blowing out knees, I think its safe to say we wont be looking for a 4th or 5th WR forthis season.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about that. Last I heard out of Oxnard, Fredericks was moved over to Guard and costa was starting Center.... Im just saying. :whistle:

I have long said, you should have take Pugh after the trade down, and taken fredericks in Round 2. As I think odds of him being there were better than 80% in the second round.

You heard wrong and have been getting some inaccurate info, checkout the Cowboys official website, Fredrick has taken all the first team snaps and is making all the line calls, the only reason he has taken any reps @ guard is because of injuries.

As far as him being there in the second round, there have been several teams on record saying he would have been their pick before we picked in the second

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You heard wrong and have been getting some inaccurate info, checkout the Cowboys official website, Fredrick has taken all the first team snaps and is making all the line calls, the only reason he has taken any reps @ guard is because of injuries.

As far as him being there in the second round, there have been several teams on record saying he would have been their pick before we picked in the second

Well should be interesting. And I admit I could be getting some sketchy info out of Oxnard since most of what i get is from ESPN or the redzone. Hey maybe the kid works out. But if moved by lack of ability. or due to injuries else where, its still troubling if you are a Cowboys fan to be playing the O-line shuffle AGAIN before you have even played a preseason game. Im just saying.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well should be interesting. And I admit I could be getting some sketchy info out of Oxnard since most of what i get is from ESPN or the redzone. Hey maybe the kid works out. But if moved by lack of ability. or due to injuries else where, its still troubling if you are a Cowboys fan to be playing the O-line shuffle AGAIN before you have even played a preseason game. Im just saying.

Still have 5 preseason games & one of our guards practiced today, and Leary another one of Jerry's undrafted gems will be starting @ the other guard, can't control injuries therefore have no worries....:yahoo:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still have 5 preseason games & one of our guards practiced today, and Leary another one of Jerry's undrafted gems will be starting @ the other guard, can't control injuries therefore have no worries....:yahoo:

As some one named Stephen A Smith mentioned.. that might be the real problem. Jerry is so worried with proving he is such a great talent evaluator, that he often passes up the safe smart picks. Everyone and their mom knows Doug Free should have ben cut, but Jerry gave him another chance.

Why exactly??

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As some one named Stephen A Smith mentioned.. that might be the real problem. Jerry is so worried with proving he is such a great talent evaluator, that he often passes up the safe smart picks. Everyone and their mom knows Doug Free should have ben cut, but Jerry gave him another chance.

Why exactly??

At the time he was the best option and since has taken a huge pay cut, he has now been put on notice and is playing well in camp he actually played better down the stretch as well. Speaking of RT who is the Skids, I see most are still clamoring for and wishing yall had signed Winston, who finally is no longer on the market. Also I hope that Trent wrist is not too bad or he doesn't smoke a blunt to help ease the pain, cause that would be a devasting blow, pun intended...:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that Doug Free shoulda been cut.
The Dallas coaches didn't think Free should be cut and just maybe, Jerry lets his coaches coach every now and then

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time he was the best option and since has taken a huge pay cut, he has now been put on notice and is playing well in camp he actually played better down the stretch as well. Speaking of RT who is the Skids, I see most are still clamoring for and wishing yall had signed Winston, who finally is no longer on the market. Also I hope that Trent wrist is not too bad or he doesn't smoke a blunt to help ease the pain, cause that would be a devasting blow, pun intended...:suds:

Two things I will point out....

1. two months ago most of you guys were SCREAMING for Jerry to cut Free come June 1st.
2. Even with the wrist Injury Trent is still actually on the practice field.

So neither team improved at RT. Bu I think until you realized Jerry was going to keep him, most of you would have given the old low hanging nut to get Free to perform as well as Polumbus did, and even i can admit he was below average at times last year. But Free... Come on man!!!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things I will point out....

1. two months ago most of you guys were SCREAMING for Jerry to cut Free come June 1st.
2. Even with the wrist Injury Trent is still actually on the practice field.

So neither team improved at RT. Bu I think until you realized Jerry was going to keep him, most of you would have given the old low hanging nut to get Free to perform as well as Polumbus did, and even i can admit he was below average at times last year. But Free... Come on man!!!

That was before Free took a paycut, the only better option available was maybe Clabo, but I wanted no pare of Winston unlike most Skids fans I see were and still are clamoring for 2 years running now :wtf2:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was before Free took a paycut, the only better option available was maybe Clabo, but I wanted no pare of Winston unlike most Skids fans I see were and still are clamoring for 2 years running now :wtf2:
Luckily the COACH has a lick of sense. Consistency and continuity are much more important than a big name when it come to the offensive line. Im fine with Polumbus right now. And just curious.. does the pay cut some how make free less atrocious than he was last year?? I wanted no part of Winston because if he couldnt stick on a rebuilding Chiefs team, he was NOT going to be a help in DC.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily the COACH has a lick of sense. Consistency and continuity are much more important than a big name when it come to the offensive line. Im fine with Polumbus right now. And just curious.. does the pay cut some how make free less atrocious than he was last year?? I wanted no part of Winston because if he couldnt stick on a rebuilding Chiefs team, he was NOT going to be a help in DC.

It just lowers expectation from fans and motivates him to play better if he wants to make any more money in the NFL. He only has to be solid and was down the stretch and is looking goood thus far in camp albeit he rarely goes up against the Beast & Spencer is hurt

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just lowers expectation from fans and motivates him to play better if he wants to make any more money in the NFL. He only has to be solid and was down the stretch and is looking goood thus far in camp albeit he rarely goes up against the Beast & Spencer is hurt

guess we will see. But you realize if you are on here putting out death threats on Doug Free by mid season, I will remind you of this right?? cause thats what friends do. :D

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess we will see. But you realize if you are on here putting out death threats on Doug Free by mid season, I will remind you of this right?? cause thats what friends do. :D

He is not protecting the blindslide, therefore Romo will make him look good more times than not anyway, only pressure I worry about is up the middle, Romo will handle the rest, as usual

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not protecting the blindslide, therefore Romo will make him look good more times than not anyway, only pressure I worry about is up the middle, Romo will handle the rest, as usual

guess well see. And side note, its actually semi cool debating with you while you aren't being a total tool with the little troll catch phrases. I know it wont last. But until skins week, I semi look forward to debating with a half sane version of you.

Im off to bed you fraking cowboys homer. LOL

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess well see. And side note, its actually semi cool debating with you while you aren't being a total tool with the little troll catch phrases. I know it wont last. But until skins week, I semi look forward to debating with a half sane version of you.

Im off to bed you fraking cowboys homer. LOL

It's all gravy, I only do that to get to your homer Boyz, be easy...:suds: