• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starting QB

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When is Bo going to announce who the starting QB is? Anyone have any idea?

CAforNU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already talked about how long the competition might take.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll see all three of them play in these first two scrub games. Then Lee will start against Washington.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i agree with transplant,
im thinking lee will get the start, but all three will c good playing time in the first 2 scrub games, then hopefully have a decided starter by washington.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever gets the starting job will see the majority of the action the first few games to prep up for Washington and Big 12 play, the others will get mop up duty. Anymore than that is unlikely, I don't see Bo wanting to put up with QB controversy like last year, he wants a clear cut starter under center that can actually lead and not just fill a position.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If LEE is the starter then I think he needs to play bulk of the first 2 games in prep for WAshington and BIg12 play...God knows Lee needs all the practice he can get to get himself ready for a decent defense.

CAforNU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever gets the starting job will see the majority of the action the first few games to prep up for Washington and Big 12 play, the others will get mop up duty. Anymore than that is unlikely, I don't see Bo wanting to put up with QB controversy like last year, he wants a clear cut starter under center that can actually lead and not just fill a position.

I thought the starter would see the least action in the first few games. I thought the starter would be doing mop up duty. I thought Bo wanted a QB controversy and didn't want a clear cut starter. Finally, I thought Bo wanted a qb that just filled the position, but not a leader.

Thanks for the insight and inside information.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought the starter would see the least action in the first few games. I thought the starter would be doing mop up duty. I thought Bo wanted a QB controversy and didn't want a clear cut starter. Finally, I thought Bo wanted a qb that just filled the position, but not a leader.

Thanks for the insight and inside information.
You would think that bo would want all his starters on the bench the first couple of games until Texas right? But hes going crazy and going to start them all all season thats just crazy we need a new head coach.

/sarcasm

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is something HWSNBN would do...Remember the "We didn't look good agaisnt Wake Forest (or any other team) because we were saving our real gameplan for the "BIG" game of that year...Oh yes, HWSNBN was a mastermind offensive guru.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HAHA i remember that game my friend comes to me and says how are we going to beat USC if we can barely beat wake forest. I said We were just saving everything until next week dont worry we are going beat USC. After the first quarter i was very confident but to bad football is a 60 minute game (60:01 if you live in Texas). As you all know we got KILLED lol. Bo knows better then to do that dumb shit though.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the starter for the first game will be named on that thursday

but i think the number 2 will get a lot of snaps, and the south dakota game, i'd expect to see all 3 of the qbs gets a lot of snaps

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the starter for the first game will be named on that thursday

but i think the number 2 will get a lot of snaps, and the south dakota game, i'd expect to see all 3 of the qbs gets a lot of snaps

I'm thinking next tuesday.....

Gotta know the starter for game prep.....