• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Start or Sit: Week 5

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex Half PPR

Achane vs NE
Robinson Jr vs Cle
Wandale Robinson vs Sea

Start of the week I was leaning Robinson Jr but he's dealing with a knee injury and is a game time decision. I'm a little worried that even if he plays, he might tweak it and be out rest of game or they limit his carries now that Ekeler cleared concussion protocol (McNichols looked good in spots too).

Wandle has been a solid WR, especially in half and PPR leagues. Nothing eye popping, but a nice solid floor. Nabors is out this week so he could see more targets but I guess you could also argue that Nabors was taking so much defensive attention, that was allowing Wandale's numbers.

I guess I'm leaning Achane right now but Miami's players are just dreadful without a real QB right now. I know NE gave up a bunch of yards to Jordan Mason last week, but that was to an actually functioning offense. That Miami/NE game could end up being a low scoring ugly affair and I feel like I might be praying for a goal line TD to salvage a day from Achane.
Sounds like your Decision is Wandale. After reading your concerns. & if Huntley goes into Running QB (not being confident in passing) that would take even more away from Achane who is struggling with no threat of the pass.
I would have gone with Junior but if you think he may not start or finish the game. Sounds like you already have your answer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex Half PPR

Achane vs NE
Robinson Jr vs Cle
Wandale Robinson vs Sea

Start of the week I was leaning Robinson Jr but he's dealing with a knee injury and is a game time decision. I'm a little worried that even if he plays, he might tweak it and be out rest of game or they limit his carries now that Ekeler cleared concussion protocol (McNichols looked good in spots too).

Wandle has been a solid WR, especially in half and PPR leagues. Nothing eye popping, but a nice solid floor. Nabors is out this week so he could see more targets but I guess you could also argue that Nabors was taking so much defensive attention, that was allowing Wandale's numbers.

I guess I'm leaning Achane right now but Miami's players are just dreadful without a real QB right now. I know NE gave up a bunch of yards to Jordan Mason last week, but that was to an actually functioning offense. That Miami/NE game could end up being a low scoring ugly affair and I feel like I might be praying for a goal line TD to salvage a day from Achane.

I guess it’s what you need from your players. Achane is a great high ceiling vs patriots. He can have a huge game. Realistically.

Wandale is the safest imo.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wandale is the safest for sure. An argument can be made for Achane but not a strong one