• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Start or Sit? Week 2!

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have Swift are you playing him and risking a reduced role today or sitting him for another option?
For me, my options are to move Edmonds from Flex to RB to replace Swift then play R.Stevenson in the flex spot.
At the same time I'm having to make a decision on Gabe Davis. If I pull him I would put my newly acquired C.Samuel in that spot. Of course, if I leave Davis in I would play Samuel instead of R.Stevenson.

Decisions, decisions!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions RB D'Andre Swift (ankle) is officially active for Week 2 against the Commanders.​

Swift had been questionable throughout the week but is officially active for this one. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported earlier that the Lions "may have to be selective" with Swift's usage, but he and teammate Jamaal Williams have always seen some sort of a split. The Lions also ruled out C Frank Ragnow, LG Jonah Jackson, DL Austin Bryant, CB Aman Oruwariye, S Ifeatu Melifonwu, DL Demetrius Taylor and TE James Mitchell.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions RB D'Andre Swift (ankle) is officially active for Week 2 against the Commanders.​

Swift had been questionable throughout the week but is officially active for this one. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported earlier that the Lions "may have to be selective" with Swift's usage, but he and teammate Jamaal Williams have always seen some sort of a split. The Lions also ruled out C Frank Ragnow, LG Jonah Jackson, DL Austin Bryant, CB Aman Oruwariye, S Ifeatu Melifonwu, DL Demetrius Taylor and TE James Mitchell.
Thanks for the update. Now I just need to sweat Davis status.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I missed the week 3 waiver thread, but I have a question for the IDPers in the crowd...

ROS. Pick one.

Demario Davis
JOK
Christian Kirksey

Upside of JOK intrigues me, but I feel like Davis or Kirksey is the safer bet.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if I missed the week 3 waiver thread, but I have a question for the IDPers in the crowd...

ROS. Pick one.

Demario Davis
JOK
Christian Kirksey

Upside of JOK intrigues me, but I feel like Davis or Kirksey is the safer bet.

I'd lean Kirksey, JOK for dynasty but him and Walker seem to cap each other's production for fantasy and I prefer ILB that see ~100% of snaps that rack up tackles with chance for splash plays for that spot. Kirksey only one of your options that plays every down currently.

Werner is outproducing Davis right now, all the years and grind could be catching up so I'm staying away from him. Werner was good at OSU too so not surprised to see him soaking up tackles in year 2

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd lean Kirksey, JOK for dynasty but him and Walker seem to cap each other's production for fantasy and I prefer ILB that see ~100% of snaps that rack up tackles with chance for splash plays for that spot. Kirksey only one of your options that plays every down currently.

Werner is outproducing Davis right now, all the years and grind could be catching up so I'm staying away from him. Werner was good at OSU too so not surprised to see him soaking up tackles in year 2
What about Devine Deablo? Seems like he's solid if Perryman is out, but I would eventually need to look at replacing him when he comes back. Not sure how long he is out, but he kissed practice yesterday

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Devine Deablo? Seems like he's solid if Perryman is out, but I would eventually need to look at replacing him when he comes back. Not sure how long he is out, but he kissed practice yesterday

Yeah, good one for as long as DP is out. JOK just left the field with groin pull now Walker down on the field. Browns LBs on the team stretcher tonight

Carrying Up Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, I slept on Kirksey and he got picked up today. But the guy who picked him up dropped Eric Kendricks. I think I am going to pick up Divine and put in for Kendricks next week (can't pick him up until then) and hope he doesn't go off.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I slept on Kirksey and he got picked up today. But the guy who picked him up dropped Eric Kendricks. I think I am going to pick up Divine and put in for Kendricks next week (can't pick him up until then) and hope he doesn't go off.

With Hicks in Minny, Kendricks might not be the stat machine he was last yr. I'd keep an eye on Pete W for Saints. If he supplants Davis, that's been a very productive LB spot over the years

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Hicks in Minny, Kendricks might not be the stat machine he was last yr. I'd keep an eye on Pete W for Saints. If he supplants Davis, that's been a very productive LB spot over the years
Someone scooped him up last week. Had my eye on him.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kendricks is out there and so is Mykal Walker from Atlanta and Leighton Vander Esch until he gets hurt. Those are the 3 that catch my eye, or I could stick with Divine. Is Walker filling in for Deion Jones? He just got dropped and I think I could grab him and throw him on IR, but I would have to drop a player to do so. I can't just stick him straight on IR. I could always drop my kicker (Tyler Bass) and pick up another one. Or maybe my punter (Michael Dickson), who is underperforming, but I feel like I could wait for him to turn it around. Or I could drop Divine for Jones and then pick up one of the other guys the next day, but I risk someone scooping one of them up if there is a clear leader between the 3.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kendricks is out there and so is Mykal Walker from Atlanta and Leighton Vander Esch until he gets hurt. Those are the 3 that catch my eye, or I could stick with Divine. Is Walker filling in for Deion Jones? He just got dropped and I think I could grab him and throw him on IR, but I would have to drop a player to do so. I can't just stick him straight on IR. I could always drop my kicker (Tyler Bass) and pick up another one. Or maybe my punter (Michael Dickson), who is underperforming, but I feel like I could wait for him to turn it around. Or I could drop Divine for Jones and then pick up one of the other guys the next day, but I risk someone scooping one of them up if there is a clear leader between the 3.

Walker and Evans for Falcons are both worth a look, Walker seems to have more big play ability
Defense isn't good enough to get anyone off the field but they've created some turnovers early on

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker and Evans for Falcons are both worth a look, Walker seems to have more big play ability
Defense isn't good enough to get anyone off the field but they've created some turnovers early on
I think I will leave Jones on the ww and put in a low bid for Kendricks and a backup bid on Walker. I feel like Deablo will lose snaps when Perryman comes back and it looks like he is close.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I will leave Jones on the ww and put in a low bid for Kendricks and a backup bid on Walker. I feel like Deablo will lose snaps when Perryman comes back and it looks like he is close.

Josey Jewell looks to have taken over starting duties for Singleton in Denver, another one to think about

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@femurov - I'm assuming he's long gone in your punter league, but man, the TEN rookie punter has been getting rave reviews from the Titans locals. They were all big Kern fans too, and Stonehouse has quickly made sure the only one feeling any regret is Kern not taking another contract to be ready for the Titans "just in case"