• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurt in his last 41 playoff games? I agree it gets tougher the deeper you get, but still.....

Not long a go many were saying he was top 3 in the league. Seems like a case of "rush to overrate"

:agree:

But the Penguins who IMO have the best offense in the league main star Crosby had zero points in the ECF on the Bruins with Rask in. If Toews couldn't score on Quick, forget it now as Rask is now 7-0 at home in the playoffs and close to a even 1 goal allowed average per game.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talking about Joel Ward. He's so....
you know.
No matter what happens from here on out - Rask is Conn Smythe winner. Hands down.

I was thinking last night after Bergy scored "I'd hate to have to choose between Bergeron and Rask if the B's win it."

I dunno Krejci has been beastly in the playoffs. Bergy is my favorite Bruin by far. Total class act and 100% leave it on the ice kinda guy. Everyone loves a guy like him and wants him on their team.

In any case it is way too early to start talking Conn Smythe. IMO

This is still going 7 and who the hell knows what will happen in that game.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to cheer for them more because they are representing a city full of self entitled cry babies...But they are a hell of a team

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

BTM he is a troll. He posts a couple negative posts every game. I responded as well but am trying to follow a rule of not feeding the trolls.

He will not last here.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTM he is a troll. He posts a couple negative posts every game. I responded as well but am trying to follow a rule of not feeding the trolls.

He will not last here.

I have this strange feeling of deja vu...something about the end of the last Stanley Cup and someone revealing themselves to have been someone else all along...idk.

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game can not come fast enough for me. I can't wait to be in the Garden tonight going to be carzy.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this strange feeling of deja vu...something about the end of the last Stanley Cup and someone revealing themselves to have been someone else all along...idk.

You don't say...

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I frankly don't care much about who wins this game tonight and the series overall, but its been great so far. Do you guys think the defenses/goalies can keep up the pace they've set these past 2 game? At some point someone has to break through but when will that be?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I frankly don't care much about who wins this game tonight and the series overall, but its been great so far. Do you guys think the defenses/goalies can keep up the pace they've set these past 2 game? At some point someone has to break through but when will that be?

If something was going to break, it would have happened in the last game, IMO. The Bruins had played three straight overtime games and just came back from their first trip outside their time zone. The Hawks had just come from two OT games and a tough loss at home in one they carried the play in for the most part, AND one of their best forwards was out.

If no one collapsed then, probably not going to happen.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Deitsch@richarddeitsch27m

Fucking Buffalo, man. They are always on there.

We should give them a bonus draft pick or something for loyalty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If something was going to break, it would have happened in the last game, IMO. The Bruins had played three straight overtime games and just came back from their first trip outside their time zone. The Hawks had just come from two OT games and a tough loss at home in one they carried the play in for the most part, AND one of their best forwards was out.

If no one collapsed then, probably not going to happen.

Calling it right now, a team scores 5 goals tonight.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, do the opposite of this Bruins.

I want this thing going 7 games with the teams alternating wins the whole way.

nah, we want the offseason to come! the sooner the cup is skated around, the sooner we get to see buyouts! :plotting:

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah, we want the offseason to come! the sooner the cup is skated around, the sooner we get to see buyouts! :plotting:

And the sooner you get...

LUONGO

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that Luongo, Bernier, Mason competition in the crease for the Flyers is going to be one of the most fun training camp stories.

Don't forget Miller and Bryzgalov. Everyone wants to play in Philly's net.