• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could say I'm surprised about the rioting in Vancouver, but I'm not. Something similar happened after Game 7 in 1994. I know it sucks to lose, but it's not worth damaging your city over it.

Luongo didn't see the puck on the 1st goal until it was already by him. After that it just snowballed. The Sedin's were non-factors the entire series. You can't win the Cup if your best players don't step up.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh...that montage wasn't as good as the past ones. Obviously '09 is a favorite of mine (Pens and that song is just AWESOME), but this one didn't work in enough game calls.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks to all of you for creating the best hockey board that will ever exist. I'm on Cloud 9 right now, and I'm thrilled to have all of you to share it with. You guys fucking rock.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great season by the canucks, but it has to be said that this was a piss poor performance in a game7 at home, as a fan i know that this would leave such a bitter taste in my mouth, that i wouldn't give two shits and half a fuck about an awesome season up until now. for all of you dedicated and die hard canucks fans, you deserved better, and i'm sorry you had to endure this. as i watched this game, i couldn't help thinking over and over:

this is the way the world ends
not with a bang, but a whimper...

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, congrats to bruins fans.

enjoy this, but know that while we all give you congrats, we're all actually hating you, desperately bitter and jealous that your team won and ours didn't, and would probably sell our sister's souls to north korea to feel what you're feeling right now.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Kesler's post game stuff makes me wanna cry :( I LOVE YOU KES! Poor guy with some major heart break in the past 2 years.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Vancouver police rep said this riot is not as bad as 1994 :eek:
this one looks like pockets of idiots. 1994 was mainly on robson, which was a bit of a gauntlet

yeah, that one's fake.
they've just burned a couple of cop cars though.
this may get ugly as it gets dark though.

feel bad for the folks at QE Theatre... a show just finished, but the audience is afraid to go outside.