• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Finals - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (3) Boston Bruins

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stop with the congrats.... I beg you please. 20 mins is a long time and we have not even come close to winning the game yet.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, down by 3 going into the 3rd. The canucks have to score 2 goals in the first 10 minutes, and that only happens if they score one in the first 5 minutes. It's not likely to say the least, but if it is to be done, they have to leave themselves as much time as possible to tie it up(atleast 10 minutes)

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, man. Just a side question: Why not root for Kaberle? He was kinda the identity of the Leafs after Sundin. And he was really fucking good for you guys. He'll always be a Leaf. Thought that trade kinda ended the Bruins/Leafs feud.

All the years he held onto his no trade and kept us for making a better deal for him. The thought of him winning tonight is sickening, but I'll prefer to be happy for Tim Thomas.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, down by 3 going into the 3rd. The canucks have to score 2 goals in the first 10 minutes, and that only happens if they score one in the first 5 minutes. It's not likely to say the least, but if it is to be done, they have to leave themselves as much time as possible to tie it up(atleast 10 minutes)

Have to look to the start of the 3rd period of Game 6.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall, I think it's been a pretty even game.

I think in the end, the Bruins have been strong and solid in their finishing. The Canucks have looked flustered and fanned on the puck. At the same time, Thomas has been a rock yet again, and Lou has let in at least one goal that should have never found the back of the net and failed to make the big save his team needed on another.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I cant even tell you how nervous I am right now. I feel like throwing up. Pats, Red Sox, celtics mean nothing to me. Bruins are my team and we are 20 mins away from the hardest championship in all of sports. I am a mess.

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I cant even tell you how nervous I am right now. I feel like throwing up. Pats, Red Sox, celtics mean nothing to me. Bruins are my team and we are 20 mins away from the hardest championship in all of sports. I am a mess.

Same here! Wish I wouldn't have eaten before the game! :doh: