• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Stanley Cup Final - Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Although it is kinda fitting. It will be ready for game one of the playoffs next year.

I have to think that is a replica of the Cup that has been damaged and while accidents will happen, this team displayed the same regard for the Cup that they did for the cap.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to think that is a replica of the Cup that has been damaged and while accidents will happen, this team displayed the same regard for the Cup that they did for the cap.
i visited the hockey hall of fame in toronto and the staff there said the REAL cup rarely leaves the building and that almost everything you see outside the cup on the ICE when its won is a replica.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New Jersey Devils will pay for that!

You don't say?
sNQsgum.jpg
Relax my dad is a TV repair man...he has the ultimate set of tools, I can fix it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be ready to go for game 1 of the playoffs next season.

A few years ago I had 3 separate tears in my left knee fixed. It doesn't affect you structurally but the swelling kills your mobility and flexibility and they hurt like hell. And even when you get them fixed, the pain never really goes away. The more the scar tissue builds, the worse it gets. I could manage it in my 30s and early 40's. Now I live on Cortisone shots. I am thinking of inventing Cortisone gummies.

Hedman is a beast. Recovery should not be too long.