• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Final: Los Angeles Kings vs New Jersey Devils: Game of Thrones

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting to note that Darryl Sutter NHL coaching career anniversary is today (when he was hired)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils deserve a ton of credit for fighting back from that 3-0 deficit, a lot of teams would have mailed it in and been swept, but when you have guys like Louie Lams, Peter DeBoer and Larry Robinson in your organization, they don't know the meaning of the word "quit".

I realize it hurts now fellas, but it was a hell of a run your team put together.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devils deserve a ton of credit for fighting back from that 3-0 deficit, a lot of teams would have mailed it in and been swept, but when you have guys like Louie Lams, Peter DeBoer and Larry Robinson in your organization, they don't know the meaning of the word "quit".

I realize it hurts now fellas, but it was a hell of a run your team put together.

This^. I know it doesn't feel good right now, but your Devils players fought long and hard to get here. They deserve a ton of credit and they didn't give up. A call here and another call there and this may be going back to Jersey for game 7. They gave the Kings the most work of the other 3 (1, 2, and 3 teams from the West did).

Congratulations Kings fans, enjoy the hell out of this. As you know better than most, it doesn't happen often. They had a hell of a run.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thanks dash i am proud of the devils and would be fine with losing graciously.But the way this game was handled makes me sick.Shouldnt have to play two teams in black and white

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a Castro Street in Fresno?

Even though you're whiny and you have the personality of a dead moth, I still hope the Devils can score a couple here and make this interesting.

Fuck off!

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thanks dash i am proud of the devils and would be fine with losing graciously.But the way this game was handled makes me sick.Shouldnt have to play two teams in black and white

Hopefully once the wounds heal, you'll be able to see that putting yourself down 3-0 was what cost you, not the zebras tonight. I feel an iota of your pain since my own team was on the wrong end of a bad call in the first round, but ultimately collectively shit the bed for the first three games of the series.

The Devils put together a great run and a lot of individual performances in the playoffs paint the picture of an optimistic future for this team regardless of the uncertainty of certain players' situations.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowd is electric. About time a team wins on home ice.