• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Final: Los Angeles Kings vs New Jersey Devils: Game of Thrones

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MISCONDUCT FOR TALKING

plotting.gif

devil421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
What did Clarkson do? There was no penalty assessed but he's thrown out of the game?

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
95 Stanley Cup*

*Not a full season.

Wanna give it back?

<crickets>

But it was a full playoff. 4 rounds of a best of 7 and the Devils won it with no help from the refs.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for the Kings fans? You just won your first Stanley Cup! Congratulations!!!

Bad news for the Kings fans? You just gained 10+ years of disinterested Carter/Richards.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Devils fans, can we stop blaming the refs? It makes us sound petty and whiny. We just didn't do what was necessary to beat them. We missed open nets, made careless turnovers in our own end, let the Kings walk into our zone untouched countless times, and refused to shoot the puck (and we didn't shoot high the few times we did). I know there is still a period left, but congrats Kings fans.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, dave is 20 minutes away from being able to talk smack with his Ducks loving wife...

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellow Devils fans, can we stop blaming the refs? It makes us sound petty and whiny. We just didn't do what was necessary to beat them. We missed open nets, made careless turnovers in our own end, let the Kings walk into our zone untouched countless times, and refused to shoot the puck (and we didn't shoot high the few times we did). I know there is still a period left, but congrats Kings fans.

thanks..

but there are 20 minutes left.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the refs stick it to the Kings any chance they get, the Kings butter be careful or the penalties will start to stack up in the 3rd...

No doubt. By now they've heard the talking heads on TV are saying they blew the Gionta non-call and the linesmans pick was cute too.

Then the other calls, legit, but with none against...come on.... a nice free knee on knee and a few others...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take that trade.

and so would you

100% correct. I would.

Dav, my friend, let me introduce you to my other friend, his name is "sense of humor". Perhaps you two can get acquainted.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

theres only a couple on here you can tell them individually

But 1st lets score on this PP and make it a game

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did the state of New Jersey do to piss off the Hockey Gods? Does this have to do with Snooki?

This is 99 Sabres levels of wheels coming off the wagon combined with self destruction.

Good news is Bernier is not the dumbest guy on the Devs anymore. Carter; "No one will notice if I jump on the goalie from ten feet away, will they?"

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed but it was just frustrating that the game came down to this.

Congrats Kings fans it was a great series.....to bad we couldn't leave the refs behind and play the series without them. :)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Normally I agree after the way this game played out I can not.Refs had far too much of an impact on it and I'm sorry the refs should not decide games.Call it whining if you wish but its the truth