• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Final: Los Angeles Kings vs New Jersey Devils: Game of Thrones

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys! I'm typing this from a tiny little country named Slovenia. I'm telling you that because possible MVP (although I think it will be given to Jonathan Quick) of this season's NHL Stanley Cup Finals is from my hometown - Anze Kopitar.
To be fair - there's total hockey madness in Slovenia these days. Nevermind searching for it on a map - it is located near Italy and Austria. Its entire population is less than 2 millions of souls and estimated one third of those are following NHL Finals "live" - it is afterall a deep night - games are starting at 2.15 am local time. There are even "open air" followings on big screens, people are cheering and chanting, supporting our local hero.
And what a humble and nice guy Anze Kopitar is. Being the biggest Slovenian sport star of the moment - he surely is a role model for any kid. Uhm, for any person I should say.
If you wanna know more about what's happening . make sure you visit the website I linked above (click on Kopi(s)tar's name) and...well, you'll see for yourself!
One thing I feel I need to comment - sadly for most Slovenians - Kings lost fourth final game two days ago. But hey - there's always something to happy about - and that's Taylor Stevens :photo:

Welcome to the board !!!

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys! I'm typing this from a tiny little country named Slovenia. I'm telling you that because possible MVP (although I think it will be given to Jonathan Quick) of this season's NHL Stanley Cup Finals is from my hometown - Anze Kopitar.
To be fair - there's total hockey madness in Slovenia these days. Nevermind searching for it on a map - it is located near Italy and Austria. Its entire population is less than 2 millions of souls and estimated one third of those are following NHL Finals "live" - it is afterall a deep night - games are starting at 2.15 am local time. There are even "open air" followings on big screens, people are cheering and chanting, supporting our local hero.
And what a humble and nice guy Anze Kopitar is. Being the biggest Slovenian sport star of the moment - he surely is a role model for any kid. Uhm, for any person I should say.
If you wanna know more about what's happening . make sure you visit the website I linked above (click on Kopi(s)tar's name) and...well, you'll see for yourself!
One thing I feel I need to comment - sadly for most Slovenians - Kings lost fourth final game two days ago. But hey - there's always something to happy about - and that's Taylor Stevens :photo:

:hockeysmile:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's freaking awesome man. People better have cameras for reactions out there in case of Cup victory. I'm addicted to fan reaction videos. Pure joy.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to the board brudda. Hopefully you stick around. Nice to have some European posters here.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reported!

and welcome to the board!

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings are wrapping this one up today. Quite possible it may take overtime. But I doubt it. Today is a good day my friends.

Here's a photo I had taken about a week ago to brighten up everyone's spirits!

bf809d7cb05311e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg