• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Standing by players

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 26 games played so far and people want Pablo Sandoval benched. Some people have no clue about the game. Sandoval is a .300 lifetime hitter and sooner or later he is going to bust out big time. He will not hit around .180 like he is right now.

People are also starting to question if there is something wrong with Posey. He did run into Goldschmidt at 1st base on a sneak attack bunt but I don't think anything is wrong with him. He will bust out also because that is what top notch hitters do. When Posey starts hitting like he can he will carry the Giants for about a month sometimes.

Belt after a quick start is pressing right now striking out a lot. Another good hitter ...Belt will figure things out.

Bumgarner is not where he wants to be but sooner or later the cream rises to the top.

Now if all these guys can get on track at the same time it will be party central. I am not sweating any of these players and if some fans would calm down and look at total numbers over a full year they might understand better about the greatest game ever invented. Show players you're confidence in them and they will respond.

136 games to go. Plenty of time to warm up the cars for the Parade down Market Street.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap: