• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stadler Wins the WM!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Stadler wins Phoenix Open over Bubba Watson, Graham DeLaet

Congrats...to Kevin...plays with his dad @ the Msters this year...have to note...Bubba's 71 Sunday didn't look that great amongst the 65s, ton of 68s...lotta scores under 70 so the sphincter may have tighten on him a bit. I think Watson will have a John Daly type career...handful of wins a couple of majors and a lot of cash.

Side note...the big Canadian Delaet has b-t-b 2nd place finishes...raking up some serious coin. We might see him win this year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him. First win is always a big one.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kudos to him getting his first

got to lay of those donuts though my friend - that goes for your caddy too

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna say, don't they have a free fitness trailer on tour now? Walking as much as they do, Stads has to be piling it on come meal time or inherited very slow metabolism maybe from pops.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diet and exercise can only help in golf. I love that so many pros are realizing this now, and that they have to keep up.

The dude obviously has genes that he can't control. However - this s his career. He doesn't have to go to an office and sit at a desk. He has everything he needs and the time to do it because this is what he does - take care of yourself, get yourself in golf condition, and play golf.

Guys got great game so I hope he gets on board.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diet and exercise can only help in golf. I love that so many pros are realizing this now, and that they have to keep up.

The dude obviously has genes that he can't control. However - this s his career. He doesn't have to go to an office and sit at a desk. He has everything he needs and the time to do it because this is what he does - take care of yourself, get yourself in golf condition, and play golf.

I get the genes part, but I think he can do better.

He's got a 2 yr exemption now, but I hope he's practicing with a short putter.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should he lose weight? sure. But your under the impression that if he dropped 60, 70 pounds that his game would just get better. As he loses the weight, his entire game would be in flux. I see very little chance that he would remain dialed in as he lost weight and I don;t think he would play during this time.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should he lose weight? sure. But your under the impression that if he dropped 60, 70 pounds that his game would just get better. As he loses the weight, his entire game would be in flux. I see very little chance that he would remain dialed in as he lost weight and I don;t think he would play during this time.

He'd go through a big body change for certain, but it's been done...Rocco Mediate was a big guy...lost a ton of weight and kinda played through it...he's gained some back, another one...Christie Kerr.

s_kerr1_i.jpg
cristie_kerr_golf.jpg

She gained some back as well since the photo on the right but...Stads can do better than 300lbs.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe that seeing yourself on TV as often as these guys do that it would not be motivation enough to lose some weight. That would have to depress most people.