• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs make NBA history.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically the Jazz have been great at home, but not as good on the road.

The Spurs have been great on the road.

I remember a few years ago the Jazz went 37-4 at home, and I knew they wouldn't sustain that the next year, and that they'd need to win more on the road the following year to keep pace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Spurs Nation Spurs’ injured forwards Leonard, Jackson healing on schedule

Road masters: With Wednesday’s 110-89 victory at Orlando, the Spurs improved to 29-4 in their past 33 road games, an NBA record for that many away games.

The Chicago Bulls, spanning the 1995-96 and 1996-97 seasons, equaled the Spurs through 32 games, but lost game No. 33.

The Spurs are 5-0 on their current road trip, which closes out with a game tonight in Miami. It will be the Spurs’ 12th road game this month, a franchise record for November.

“At home we were a little out of sync,” point guard Tony Parker said. “We’ve used this road trip to jell and to try to get the groove we had last year.”

Though coach Gregg Popovich has used long road trips as a bonding exercise for players in the past, he recognizes the diminishing returns of spending so much time away from the familiar surroundings of home.

“I think they’ve been together long enough, there’s not much more bonding they can do,” Popovich said. “They’re probably sick of each other.”