• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Week 7 Discussion Thread

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty optimistic about a team that's 1-1 against AQ opponents.

Yeah, and the one loss was a shoot out (in which Oklahoma shot themselves in the foot repeatedly may I remind you) against the currently ranked #4 team in the nation.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HoHum, thanks for ranking UNC. But do you really think a team that is 4-2 without a good win and a loss to Wake deserves to be ranked?

Wasn't UNC missing Giovani Bernard @ Wake?.....if he plays UNC beats Wake by 14+. UNC didn't have Gio again vs. L-ville and the team didn't show up for the first half, but they nearly (should have) won the game anyway. I don't downplay losses as much when your best player was absent. UNC is undefeated if Gio didn't miss those games.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't UNC missing Giovani Bernard @ Wake?.....if he plays UNC beats Wake by 14+. UNC didn't have Gio again vs. L-ville and the team didn't show up for the first half, but they nearly (should have) won the game anyway. I don't downplay losses as much when your best player was absent. UNC is undefeated if Gio didn't miss those games.

Yeah, he was "hurt" both games. We shouldve won both of them

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't really care how you do your rankings,I just think you failed logic 101. That is all.:)

I'll be sure to keep the overly sensitive feelings of Oregon fans in mind next time I create my poll :rolleyes:

If y'all aren't smart enough to realize that human polling is subjective, not sure I can help you see that.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be sure to keep the overly sensitive feelings of Oregon fans in mind next time I create my poll :rolleyes:

If y'all aren't smart enough to realize that human polling is subjective, not sure I can help you see that.

I don't care if you lave Oregon out of your top 25.

My only point is that you are lacking logic. Nothing more to argue about.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lsufan, Kentucky is not Louisvilles best win. And how can you rank Louisiana tech 17th and not rank Ohio at all? What's the difference?

You're right, UNC is Loserville's best win. I had forgat about that useless game.

As for the La Tech question, well Ohio nearly lost to UMass and Buffalo and has played absolutely nobody outside of Pedo State. La Tech has been destroying decent teams.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, UNC is Loserville's best win. I had forgat about that useless game.

As for the La Tech question, well Ohio nearly lost to UMass and Buffalo and has played absolutely nobody outside of Pedo State. La Tech has been destroying decent teams.

Like who? Penn State destroyed Illinois. Rice has only won one game. I dont think Houston is any good. Virginia has been playing terribly, and UNLV only has one win...

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uncfan, I had Ohio ranked for a while but after seeing them almost lose to UMass and now Buffalo, I have dropped them out of my rankings. They haven't looked great so far.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uncfan, I had Ohio ranked for a while but after seeing them almost lose to UMass and now Buffalo, I have dropped them out of my rankings. They haven't looked great so far.

Understandable, just wondered how he could rank la tech at 17 considering they haven't done anything really either. Their 5 wins have combined to win 6 fcs games (and one was guaranteed because two of their opponents played each other).