• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Top 25 week one voting

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon # 2? How the hell do they get a pass versus an undefeated squad last year? Someone's going to lose...may not be this week or even the next, but sooner or later the postman rings twice...

I think Oregon would have smoked OSU last year, and they looked vulnerable last week vs. a not good Buffalo team. If they can't keep Braxton and their front 7 healthy it's going to be a long year.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot. It's a shame that BoiseFan27 has become BusyFan24-7 and can't do it. He always did a great job. It would be posted and we'd be 4 pages into debate by now. I think he usually posted it late Wednesday night.

LOL!!! I would have waited this week though to give voters more time because we had Sunday and Monday games this week.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Oregon would have smoked OSU last year, and they looked vulnerable last week vs. a not good Buffalo team. If they can't keep Braxton and their front 7 healthy it's going to be a long year.

Buffalo actually has their best team since they made the bowl

That being said only reason that game came close was because Ohio State lost focus

Oregon played nicholls state so i have no opinion on them yet

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!! I would have waited this week though to give voters more time because we had Sunday and Monday games this week.

Thanks for your work on these polls. I had no idea how much time it took before this week. I've always appreciated it, but definitely moreso after tonight.