• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spent some time with coach Pete today

aqwk68

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my kids did anyway. Turns out my wife's uncle is very good friends with coach Pete so he took my kids with him today to visit (they are all in Boise for a family thing) him at the stadium. My kids had a blast, got to run on the smurf turf, see all the new uniform stuff, ad even got a football from him. They were stoked to actually finally see the smurf turf in person and be able to play on it. Luckily my daughter didn't wear her Nebraska shirt that says my daddy's school is better than your daddy's school or it may not have been such a good visit :laugh:

That is all, I have nothing else to add, just thought I'd share that with you Boise fans. I guess I'm now obligated to root for Boise, as long as they aren't playing the huskers.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my kids did anyway. Turns out my wife's uncle is very good friends with coach Pete so he took my kids with him today to visit (they are all in Boise for a family thing) him at the stadium. My kids had a blast, got to run on the smurf turf, see all the new uniform stuff, ad even got a football from him. They were stoked to actually finally see the smurf turf in person and be able to play on it. Luckily my daughter didn't wear her Nebraska shirt that says my daddy's school is better than your daddy's school or it may not have been such a good visit :laugh:

That is all, I have nothing else to add, just thought I'd share that with you Boise fans. I guess I'm now obligated to root for Boise, as long as they aren't playing the huskers.

pretty cool sir, nice story!