• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox vs Twins

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thread yet I see….Just want to say Goodwin not being in the 2 spot anymore would be appreciated.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox brought out the womping sticks tonight. Rare sight these days.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Including their best hitter with 2 home runs amirite @Jiddy?

:D

You know our hitting has been rough when he’s one of the few bright spots. I’ll take anything at this point.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know our hitting has been rough when he’s one of the few bright spots. I’ll take anything at this point.
Lol... Leads the 8th ranked Major League scoring offense in SLG, OBP, OPS, HR's, BB's among other categories. Leads all catchers in an abundance of offensive categories. 2nd in the Majors in BB's. One of only two catchers pacing for a 3+ WAR in the league and last I checked was Fangraph's #1 overall ranked defensive catcher in baseball to boot.

You lost, Jid. I'm sorry. This ball game is ova. Just suck it up and root for a damn good player.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... Leads the 8th ranked Major League scoring offense in SLG, OBP, OPS, HR's, BB's among other categories. Leads all catchers in an abundance of offensive categories. 2nd in the Majors in BB's. One of only two catchers pacing for a 3+ WAR in the league and last I checked was Fangraph's #1 overall ranked defensive catcher in baseball to boot.

You lost, Jid. I'm sorry. This ball game is ova. Just suck it up and root for a damn good player.

This is funny considering how hard I laughed reading the first line of an article for al all star selections this morning:

Link is kinda meh but it says “well we have to pick somebody” for al all star c selection…and Grandal isn’t even one of them. Lulz