• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox vs A's

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Hernandez...You owe us for that Yankee game ending dp...

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry Sanders was always one of my favorites as he was the epitome of class and excellence combined. But I don’t stress antics unless it is apparent in its hurting the team. I think this Lynn thing is a one and doner. No need to stress about it unless it becomes a trend.
i didn't stress at anything . i was giving my pov (we can still do that, right?) and added that i think he is an asshole. and i'm not judging by just this incident.
it's nothing new as we've had assholes on the team before but i thought this incident with the ump deserved calling out (you even asked what happened). it would have slipped on by had it not been for richig's (as big an asshole as i've ever met online which is why i try to ignore the worthless fuck) garbage input which i had to read it to understand what you were talking about.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it...Hope he's ok though.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nooooooo...*sigh*

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't stress at anything . i was giving my pov (we can still do that, right?) and added that i think he is an asshole. and i'm not judging by just this incident.
it's nothing new as we've had assholes on the team before but i thought this incident with the ump deserved calling out (you even asked what happened). it would have slipped on by had it not been for richig's (as big an asshole as i've ever met online which is why i try to ignore the worthless fuck) garbage input which i had to read it to understand what you were talking about.

If Lance Lynn's belt ever goes up on Ebay...and it shows up at your door....Just remember Jiddy loves ya.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So close, yet so far. Tough to win 4 straight against any team, let alone a playoff contender. Let's see how the boyz handle themselves against the Rays.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lance Lynn's belt ever goes up on Ebay...and it shows up at your door....Just remember Jiddy loves ya.
Which game are you attending?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I’ve always been an asshole,” Lynn told reporters on May 24th when he asked about his mentality when he takes the hill.

Lance Lynn likes to impose his will when he is on the mound. He will throw his hand up casually, like he just hit a three-pointer, after striking a hitter out. Or he will turn around and do a little nut grab as he kicks up some dirt. After striking out Freddy Galvis of the Orioles he was not shy about letting everyone know how he felt, calling Galvis a “slap dick motherfucker” as he strutted off the mound.

If he throws a few more belts we might get the ol' Dennis Rodman media treatment. "Love him as a teammate...Hate him as an opponent."
And that is totally fun. If anything, teammates love that shit. I agree it can rub your opponents the wrong way, but that in zero way makes you selfish or a bad teammate.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So close, yet so far. Tough to win 4 straight against any team, let alone a playoff contender. Let's see how the boyz handle themselves against the Rays.
Eloy hammered that ball. Pretty frustrating. No joke, a millimeter more underneath it and that ball still hasn't landed yet. lol. We would be sitting here talking about a 4 game sweep.

But yeah... have to be happy with 3 of 4. Along with being content sitting 4-3 thus far on this very difficult stretch.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching for ya!
He'll probably be in Sox attire like I'm going to be when I'm watching the game against those other Sox next month. But he should have something on that says JIDDY - then we'll know!!!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll probably be in Sox attire like I'm going to be when I'm watching the game against those other Sox next month. But he should have something on that says JIDDY - then we'll know!!!
I'm going to be looking for a spastic clown dressed like an accountant. ;)