• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox lose, Yanks lose, Tim Hudson says "oh snap!"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHOA!!! Hold up...you mean to tell me pro wrestling is scripted and faked? No fucking way...all these years I really thought it was possible to slam a guy repeatedly in the face with a folding chair and all he'd get is a small cut...

#crestfallen

...as scripted and fake as Robert Kraft in front of the cameras!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, why you're a retard has nothing to do with WWe...

please review my post responding to Dirt again trying to push his Hughes/Sanchez for Gattis trade proposal...it's a little long winded...but let me know if you feel I wasn't being "objective" per Dirts claim. I think my point of view was spot on thank you very much...

thanks.

Wasn't terrible for someone that has no choice but to take the Anti-Dirt stance

My rebuttal would be that if the Braves plan on resigning Mcann, and Ox has indicated they will, Gatiis is resigned to being a career backup, cause there is literally not a spot for him for years to come

In addition, he is literally a spare part for them once that OF is again intact

Considering they almost have the division wrapped up, Evan Gattis is literally nothing more than a PH, possible WS DH for the Braves once games count

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So CC and Mariano must not speak for everyone on that team then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hughes and Snachez for Evan Gattis????

Down, can you do the honors, you know which one I'm looking for.

That's the one...

"retard"? Right?

I tried explaining how trading a guy contributing as much as Gattis is. for a pitcher that wouldn't crack your rotation and a catcher that is at least 2 years away, makes zero sense for a playoff team...

If the Braves were out of contention we might be having a different debate, one that still doesn't have them interested in Hughes (non-playoff teams don't typically trade for 2 month rentals) but I could envision a Gattis for sanchez based trade in that case...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All sorts of interesting tweets this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Maholm has A worse ERA than Phil Hughes in the National League, and Phil Highes is pitching in the AL east in a bandbox, with literally the least amount of run support in MLB

"he's a Yankee, he's useless"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rebuttal would be that if the Braves plan on resigning Mcann, and Ox has indicated they will, Gatiis is resigned to being a career backup, cause there is literally not a spot for him for years to come

except of course he can also play 1st base and the outfield..so...even if they can pencil McCann in for 120 games behind the plate, they can still find ample AB's for gattis...

And the only way they move a trade chip with that much value is if the cost to the MLB team is offset by what is acquired...I can see them moving on Gattis...but only because it brings them an equal or more valuable piece that will help them win now...not years down the line.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm an adult male who doesnt know anything about the WWE and that makes me a retard? Yeah watching the WWE was cool when I was 11 years old you filthy hag.

what TV shows are acceptable to an adult male?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braves need Gattis more than anything right now. They will sign Mccann at a reasonable price. The money off the table with Hudson's contract will help with Mccann's deal, somewhere in the 3-4 year range. Gattis can literally play everywhere on the diamond. He's not coming out of the lineup anytime soon. Another stellar performance by Jason Heyward last night.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the Conjuring last night

awesome movie

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try the NBA.

But the Spurs had the script broken but mess up at the end of game 6.

the NBA's refs are corrupt. but not comparison to WWE.

Whatever wrestlers and football players take, it makes them ginormous.

if they don't script the plays in football with all 22 players, it's a mess and un-watchable.

same with wwe if the other guy doesn't follow the script, it's done.

both sides have drug issues, deaths, and host of more problems.

i really don't see the difference between roger mcmahon and vince goodell.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except of course he can also play 1st base and the outfield..so...even if they can pencil McCann in for 120 games behind the plate, they can still find ample AB's for gattis...

And the only way they move a trade chip with that much value is if the cost to the MLB team is offset by what is acquired...I can see them moving on Gattis...but only because it brings them an equal or more valuable piece that will help them win now...not years down the line.

Freddie Freeman means if the Braves get their wish, Evan Gattis never plays a game at first base

If Brian Mcann gets elite catcher money, which he will ask for, the plan is for him to catch more often than 120 games