• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox/Indians

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really a much needed win. If we get swept there - you start to feel like you're entering a full blown spiral.

Bullpen gets a day off tomorrow too. Which, I'm sure they are happy about after the way this first week has gone. lol

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got some real fans in this forum. Thanks for all the thread responses guys - very interesting stuff.

The proof of making the playoffs - is going to be how badly the Sox beat up on the Royals and the Tiggers.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've got some real fans in this forum. Thanks for all the thread responses guys - very interesting stuff.

The proof of making the playoffs - is going to be how badly the Sox beat up on the Royals and the Tiggers.
But we can't expect to make the postseason on just beating up the lesser teams, and that's assuming we can do that. The Sox have to prove they can play with the big boys if they expect to play into October.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we can't expect to make the postseason on just beating up the lesser teams, and that's assuming we can do that. The Sox have to prove they can play with the big boys if they expect to play into October.

True, but you have to start somewhere. If the Sox can get into a groove - build some confidence and be hot at the end - will work just fine.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With 8 teams making it out of the AL? I think that I disagree. You can beat up on KC, DET, etc. and just not totally shit the bed against CLE, MIN, etc. and you'll get in. IMO.

I mean, .500 could easily get in.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This forum was SOOOO dead in 17, 18, and even last year still basically as well. There was like 3 regular posters. lol. A little hype changes everything.

We had season long threads in those years that would take a while to reach as many posts as we get in one series thread in 2020. Gotta love it.