• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Sox at Guardians

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...Maybe he just confused Moncada and Leury in his aged mind.

I would ask idseer for his experience and insight, but you pizza'd him into the oblivion.
This comment brought to you by Dippin’ Dots.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes no damn sense. Robert looks lost right now too

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt sorry for Keuchel in the early innings - at one point there was 5 straight ground ball outs that the Sox either booted or turned into infield hits.

Don't feel sorry for a player like Keuchel. Take it as a blessing that the results on the field mean we're going to put an end to his misery before it really matters. I mean, come on, if we boot a ground ball or two in a playoff game do you want to say about the pitcher on the mound "Well, we wouldn't have gotten destroyed by double digit runs if not for xyz?" He'll fold like an accordion in a playoff game just like he did yesterday.

The guy's done. I appreciate what he did for us in the shortened season...but he's been absolutely horrible since. We should have fixed this GLARING hole in the offseason, but didn't. It's time to figure out another path. We're supposed to be contenders this season. Hahn should be acting upon that premise. Obvious moves like this one are staring us in the face that shouldn't be at this point. We'll see.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though we are playing like complete dogshit...I have no idea how they dont call interference on that play right there.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main reason I had the Guardians listed as our top division rival when everyone else was picking Detroit or Minny was due to their pitching. To me, especially while Gio & Lynn are sidelined, Cleveland has the best rotation in the Central. Maybe even with our two starters added back in. I know right now it seems our lineup couldn't even hit minor league pitching, but the Guardians nonetheless have a solid staff and it showed in this series. But still, it's a long season and a lot can change and probably will.