• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soviet Storm: World War II in the East

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't recommend Soviet Storm enough. Available of Amazon Prime.

It's a documentary made by Russians about the Eastern Front in WWII. Learned a TON of things about that war that I never really knew.

It's all in English but the maps are in Cyrillic so you just have to work with it a little.

It really puts that side of the war into context. There were entire battles I was unaware of that had hundreds of thousands of casualties on both sides.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't recommend Soviet Storm enough. Available of Amazon Prime.

It's a documentary made by Russians about the Eastern Front in WWII. Learned a TON of things about that war that I never really knew.

It's all in English but the maps are in Cyrillic so you just have to work with it a little.

It really puts that side of the war into context. There were entire battles I was unaware of that had hundreds of thousands of casualties on both sides.
I caught a piece of it. Very interesting and really must-see for any military or history buff.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the first episode a few days ago. Really liked it but if there is a "complaint" it is that there is so much information coming so fast that it is hard to keep up with the details.