• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Source: Former Baylor WR Josh Gordon to enter supplemental draft

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pretty sure it's a blind auction. Everyone puts their bids in up front and then they run it out. Because they'll eventually show what other teams bid on them.

EaseUrStorm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The weighted lottery style was to determine the order of the picks. They divide into three groups to avoid good teams from jumping up.

It's set up into three groups. #1 is teams with less than six wins (or mght have been six or less). #2 group is all the other non-plaoff teams, and #3 is playoff teams.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it's a blind auction. Everyone puts their bids in up front and then they run it out. Because they'll eventually show what other teams bid on them.

The weighted lottery style was to determine the order of the picks. They divide into three groups to avoid good teams from jumping up.

It's set up into three groups. #1 is teams with less than six wins (or mght have been six or less). #2 group is all the other non-plaoff teams, and #3 is playoff teams.

Thanks for the information and not mocking me for not knowing or telling me to google it. Appreciate it.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There's a lot of mystery surrounding it, but the above was my understanding as well re: the blinded auction. We had the #1 pick the year Brooks went, and I think we bid a 4th rounder, which might have done it if the Bengals hadn't taken him. Worked out better for us across the board the way it shook out.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
They've got some legit size in that receiving corps. Little, Massaquoi and Gordon all come in over 6'1.5", and even their "little guy" Cribbs is over 6' and 210+..

I actually think Little could be a huge pain in the ass for defenses if he had a QB. Maybe the old timer rookie might be good enough for him to shine.

EaseUrStorm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Give him some Weed-en! then he makes plays.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was totally expecting Miami to make a huge push for him. The Browns aren't a huge surprse though. I think he'll turn out to be a good investment for them, now all they need is a QB. Mr. Old Age isn't the guy and won't last long.