• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Somebody please demolish this queef

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow what a joke. So your saying other than Reyes these are our options? How about no thank you.

The utter fact that a poster has the grapefruits to even suggest picking up Omar Vizquel or Jack Wilson just makes me remember why I just know so much more when it comes to sports than about 99.9% of the World.

The Poster who suggests trading for Vizquel, should take a nice piece of paper out of their printer. Roll it up into a cone. Write DUNCE on it. Then wear it around for a week solid.

GUYS JOSE REYES IS THE ONLY OPTION OUT THERE. IF NOT HIM STICK WITH BURRISS OR GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A SHOT LIKE DEROSA. IT AIN'T TOO TOUGH.

REYES REYES REYES REYES REYES REYES REYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Marcus

I refuse to post on the dumbass board (though I'll read it from time to time,) so somebody else needs to fuck him up.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a joke. So your saying other than Reyes these are our options? How about no thank you.

The utter fact that a poster has the grapefruits to even suggest picking up Omar Vizquel or Jack Wilson just makes me remember why I just know so much more when it comes to sports than about 99.9% of the World.

The Poster who suggests trading for Vizquel, should take a nice piece of paper out of their printer. Roll it up into a cone. Write DUNCE on it. Then wear it around for a week solid.

GUYS JOSE REYES IS THE ONLY OPTION OUT THERE. IF NOT HIM STICK WITH BURRISS OR GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A SHOT LIKE DEROSA. IT AIN'T TOO TOUGH.

-Marcus

I refuse to post on the dumbass board (though I'll read it from time to time,) so somebody else needs to fuck him up.

I dunno, slapping him around is sort of like beating up the retarded kid...has its allure but ultimately unsatisfying.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-Marcus

I saw that. What a douche.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rayez gud at basebal, me smarter than u LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Marcus. I hope it's all an act with that guy. If he seriously believes even half of the stuff he writes, I can't imagine he has a good life. I view him as the living, saddened kid from the "Jeremy" song.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Marcus. I hope it's all an act with that guy. If he seriously believes even half of the stuff he writes, I can't imagine he has a good life. I view him as the living, saddened kid from the "Jeremy" song.

Outstanding. And likely true.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-Marcus

he's too dense to know he's being made fun of - let him stew in his own world of warcraft reality

btw, i lol'd at you using the word queef to describe him - i hate queefs, too

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's too dense to know he's being made fun of - let him stew in his own world of warcraft reality

btw, i lol'd at you using the word queef to describe him - i hate queefs, too

Warning, TMI coming...

Queefs always make me laugh. The first one I experienced made me jump up and run to the other side of the room. We both died laughing :)

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warning, TMI coming...

Queefs always make me laugh. The first one I experienced made me jump up and run to the other side of the room. We both died laughing :)

LOL!

I'm kind of a jerk (some of you might be saying -kinda?) and I've done some things I'm not altogether proud of and I know it's not their fault.. but when they start queefin' , party's over :bolt:

one girl couldn't stop laughing and queefing..I was not that amused at the time, thinking it was a such an uncool prank but hilarious thinking back at it

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL!

I'm kind of a jerk (some of you might be saying -kinda?) and I've done some things I'm not altogether proud of and I know it's not their fault.. but when they start queefin' , party's over :bolt:

one girl couldn't stop laughing and queefing..I was not that amused at the time, thinking it was a such an uncool prank but hilarious thinking back at it

So then this is you right SFAnthem?

YouTube - butters south park

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haha - butters~! That's the way my penix reacts to one.

*thanks, fucker, I got sucked into a youtube wormhole - started with queef related videos and ended up at some backyard fighting videos two hours later :L

hahaha :decision: You've got to learn when to say "no" man.