• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some stats

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that D is our first priority. However, we do have to try and again address the OL. If not, RG3 will not last.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 will not last if RG3 doesn't learn more about the position. RG3 has to learn to see the blitz coming and either hit the "hot" or roll away from it.

I don't mind looking for ONE free agent OL but not an entirely new line.

We haven't had a consistently starting safety (more than 10 games in a season) since 2009. Does anybody realize this? I didn't until somebody tried to convince me Shanahan inherited a top ten defense. We invested a lot of draft capital last season in the position but one has never seen the field and the other has been very inconsistent (but improving).

I'd like to solidify at least one safety position in FA. We have to get a guy that we can count on day one. I think we are fine at CB and Hall has really grown on me.

I think the other defensive position that has to be addressed is ILB. We need more speed at the position. I'm all for looking at our 2nd round pick at this position.

antrodemus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris may be ahead at week 9 but he is on pace for 1,466 yards which is less than 2012.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris may be ahead at week 9 but he is on pace for 1,466 yards which is less than 2012.
not a real big deal . still a very good year

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 will not last if RG3 doesn't learn more about the position. RG3 has to learn to see the blitz coming and either hit the "hot" or roll away from it.

I don't mind looking for ONE free agent OL but not an entirely new line.

We haven't had a consistently starting safety (more than 10 games in a season) since 2009. Does anybody realize this? I didn't until somebody tried to convince me Shanahan inherited a top ten defense. We invested a lot of draft capital last season in the position but one has never seen the field and the other has been very inconsistent (but improving).

I'd like to solidify at least one safety position in FA. We have to get a guy that we can count on day one. I think we are fine at CB and Hall has really grown on me.

I think the other defensive position that has to be addressed is ILB. We need more speed at the position. I'm all for looking at our 2nd round pick at this position.

I agree with this post. Robert is helping to get himself killed. He is not seeing blitzes, he is holding the ball too long etc.

Defensive line pressure is not getting there either. Kerrigan had a strong start but has fallen off and Orakpo hasn't had much of a year when he really wanted and needed to have a big year. London has bee a hell of a player but it is retirement time for him.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that RG3 needs to learn the position of NFL pocket QB. I have no doubt that he will, he is highly intelligent. Remember, he had to off season. It will take time but, in the meantime, we have to do a better job of protecting him also. That no only includes upgrades in the OL, but play calling that doesn't expose him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this post. Robert is helping to get himself killed. He is not seeing blitzes, he is holding the ball too long etc.

Defensive line pressure is not getting there either. Kerrigan had a strong start but has fallen off and Orakpo hasn't had much of a year when he really wanted and needed to have a big year. London has bee a hell of a player but it is retirement time for him.

kerrigan has had a bad knee . rak will be fine according to PFF he is our best defender by far