• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So..Wings fans...is it over??

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you caving in to the hard possibility of being ousted or are you are standing tough and think your boys are going to pull this series out of the toilet?

From my outsiders stand point, I can see this series easily swinging the opposite direction and going the full 7.

Good luck!

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that one last night definitely hurt, but I've always been a firm beliver in the old Yogi-ism of "it ain't over 'til it's over." of course we all know the history of 0-3 comebacks in NHL playoffs, so clearly the odds are against us (does this make me Captain Obvious? :) )

truth be, and I never thought I'd be saying this about a Thornton-Marleau sharks team, but I think we just might be watching this year's eventual SC champs

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As a fan, i am in the mindset that we can only play the next game. Can't win 4 on one night. I just want to see the guys play like it's their last shift every time they hit the ice, because that time is getting near.

So no, I am not giving up. Over the last 20 plus years, The Wings have shown me what can happen when they don't give up countless times. This years squad has persevered through some tough times and been counted out a couple times, yet has never given up. They have earned and deserve my full support through the final handshakes.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can always see the Wings cranking out 4 straight wins in the playoffs, but I don't think it is going to happen this year. Our defense is not playing as well as it has in the past and we aren't winning enough faceoffs.
Of course, I am still hoping to use my game 6 tickets :D

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truth be, and I never thought I'd be saying this about a Thornton-Marleau sharks team, but I think we just might be watching this year's eventual SC champs

As mind-bottling as it is, they do look like the top team in the league now. Good teams win win when they should, great teams find ways to win when they shouldn't. Last night was an exclamation on the latter.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that one last night definitely hurt, but I've always been a firm beliver in the old Yogi-ism of "it ain't over 'til it's over." of course we all know the history of 0-3 comebacks in NHL playoffs, so clearly the odds are against us (does this make me Captain Obvious? :) )

I can't trust anything this guy says. He thinks we'll see a Pens-Wings final in 2166? Gimme a break. It will obviously be the Dallas Stars vs. the expansion (circa 2134) Munich Fire.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't trust anything this guy says. He thinks we'll see a Pens-Wings final in 2166? Gimme a break. It will obviously be the Dallas Stars vs. the expansion (circa 2134) Munich Fire.

I'm not the only one? :D

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise the white flag and hand the sword over to the San Jose Sharks. Overcoming a 3-0 lead is gonna take a miracle.

I would also like to say fuck you to the refs and NHL. You guys have earned it.

As for the Sharks, you have outplayed the Red Wings and deserve to be up. Godspeed in your journey for the Stanley Cup.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't look good for the Wings but ya never know. If they do win this series good luck to them. They have taken a lot of heat for a few years and if they keep this up any team that comes out of the east should be concerned about playing them.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise the white flag and hand the sword over to the San Jose Sharks. Overcoming a 3-0 lead is gonna take a miracle.

As for the Sharks, you have outplayed the Red Wings and deserve to be up. Godspeed in your journey for the Stanley Cup.

Canucks and Hawks fans should be hoping for a San Jose sweep because screw what everybody says about rest in the playoffs ... history shows that long breaks kill a teams flow and you cant overcome the rust buildup

and Ive heard a few "experts" say it now ... but the layoff effect is even more pronounced on teams with size guys. I look at Thornton, Clowe, Heatley and Marleau in particular as being big body guys who could have a hard time pulling it all back together.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it will happen but if there is a team that can come back from down 3-0 its the wings. Also if there is a team that could blow this lead they would reside in San Jose, so you never know.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course "we" can. Hell, I think "we" will.

Wanna stay true to the Flyers right now and the Hockey Gods LOVE quotes.

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Wow. Copy/pasted from the swamp!!

Naw, never over until 4 wins is on the board for someone

KindaChang

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No it's not over. The Sharks have won three games, not four.