• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who wants the Chiefs to win today?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly....I kind of do. I just don't wanna have to face SD again if we can avoid it.

Thoughts?

I'm pumped for some playoff football today.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for Colts. Mainly because I don't root for rivals unless it helps the Broncos.

As for facing SD, the KC-Indy result would have no bearing on that. If SD wins, they go to Denver. If Cincy wins, we get the winner of the KC game.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for Colts. Mainly because I don't root for rivals unless it helps the Broncos.

As for facing SD, the KC-Indy result would have no bearing on that. If SD wins, they go to Denver. If Cincy wins, we get the winner of the KC game.

Well said. I never had understood fans who will root for rivals when their own team is no longer in the picture.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yah my bad. I kinda had that mixed up.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said. I never had understood fans who will root for rivals when their own team is no longer in the picture.

Me neither. Best result I see is that these teams just beat the crap out of each other for 60 minutes and for Indy to barely survive :suds:

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the '05 / '06 playoffs I remember rooting for the Steelers to beat the Colts so we would have a home AFC Championship game. After we lost to the Steelers in the AFC Championship I remember thinking, watch what you wish for dummy.

That said the Broncos fate doesn't rest with what I hope for. So I hope both the Chef's and Chargers get beat this weekend because I don't like them, period. However I don't care who we play, I can't wait until next Sunday.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good....you can count. It'll get tougher down the road :dunce:
LOL

I agree with WalkerBoh about never rooting for a rival unless it helps the Broncos. The way I see it, if we can't beat KC or SD in a playoff game in Denver, then we don't deserve to go the SB, which obviously isn't true.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I agree with WalkerBoh about never rooting for a rival unless it helps the Broncos. The way I see it, if we can't beat KC or SD in a playoff game in Denver, then we don't deserve to go the SB, which obviously isn't true.

No doubt TD. I think deep down inside I'm still a little scarred from last years playoff loss, and quite frankly don't know if I can take that again LOL. I was a mess for like 3 weeks.....I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

You're right though. Most people would say that Denver is the most talented team in the playoffs, and if they can't get past teams like SD and KC then we don't deserve it. I just hate playing SD (who I'd like to avoid the most). Rivers ALWAYS seems to make clutch plays against us, convert 3rd downs, and just generally play well. He's an arrogant doucher too and I hate that just as much :nod:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

No doubt TD. I think deep down inside I'm still a little scarred from last years playoff loss, and quite frankly don't know if I can take that again LOL. I was a mess for like 3 weeks.....I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

You're right though. Most people would say that Denver is the most talented team in the playoffs, and if they can't get past teams like SD and KC then we don't deserve it. I just hate playing SD (who I'd like to avoid the most). Rivers ALWAYS seems to make clutch plays against us, convert 3rd downs, and just generally play well. He's an arrogant doucher too and I hate that just as much :nod:

Rivers had definitely beaten us too many times before we got Manning. And believe me, I shared your disappointment after the playoff last year. I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic that we don't let that happen again this year, though. Have to like our chances with 18 taking the snaps.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good....you can count. It'll get tougher down the road :dunce:

Yes. I can count and read.

You on the other hand are 1-1 in that skill set as demonstrated by your inability to read the All Pro line up correctly and understand the premise of the selection criteria and your inability to understand the seeding for the playoffs.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I can count and read.

You on the other hand are 1-1 in that skill set as demonstrated by your inability to read the All Pro line up correctly and understand the premise of the selection criteria and your inability to understand the seeding for the playoffs.

You're not gonna let that go are ya'? Ok....well.....once again, sorry it bothered you so much. Alot of people have empty lives with nothing better to do than crack on people for a random fuck up, so I'll let you keep at it.

Enjoy :peace:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs looking good early.

Colts hurting themselves. How much is Indy hating that Richardson trade now? He hasn't done squat since they brought him in, and he just made a huge mistake with that fumble.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts hurting themselves. How much is Indy hating that Richardson trade now? He hasn't done squat since they brought him in, and he just made a huge mistake with that fumble.

Plus it set up the Browns with an extra first rounder. Of course, if the Browns hire McD as their next head coach, they'll probably trade away one of those first rounders for a second rounder! :laugh3:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes the Colts hurting themselves but the Chiefs taking advantage of it. Thats what good teams do. Very impressed so far basically without Charles as well.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not ripping on any guy for fumbling considering the Broncos have had issues with fumbling as well.