• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who does RGMe throw under the bus tonight??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches? Defense? the broadcasting crew??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dude, Im staying up late to see what he has to say. My bet is she throws a couple of Jabs tonight that Mike has to explain in the morning. He played like shit, but Im curious to see if he owns it or does the deflection game yet again. So we are officially out of any shot at the playoffs. Now lets see if this team has given up on the coach, and if the QB mans up or starts throwing others under the bus.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team is shit right now. blame goes all around including him

Shanahan needs to take the fall.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didnt throw anyone under a bus . he didnt do it the 1st time either

you just had a bunch of media people who need a box of coloring books and crayons

shark how did you get so wishy washy

you spent a week saying you didnt think the guy was a bust and now after this loss its RGME and bobert and talking about throwing people under buses

you said you were 'questioning " the trade . "thats all " and now youve gone JC on him

i cant believe you were simply afraid to say it and tap danced all around it . so what is it? . is this simple melodramatic defeatism or what ?

you arent being the least bit fair about this at all when it comes to Rg3 , what has happened to him and you have completely written him off

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didnt throw anyone under a bus . he didnt do it the 1st time either

you just had a bunch of media people who need a box of coloring books and crayons

shark how did you get so wishy washy

you spent a week saying you didnt think the guy was a bust and now after this loss its RGME and bobert and talking about throwing people under buses

you said you were 'questioning " the trade . "thats all " and now youve gone JC on him

i cant believe you were simply afraid to say it and tap danced all around it . so what is it? . is this simple melodramatic defeatism or what ?

you arent being the least bit fair about this at all when it comes to Rg3 , what has happened to him and you have completely written him off

Simple, he has started to look like a bad combination of Vick and McNabb. One read and run, followed by cant hit an open WR to save his life.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple, he has started to look like a bad combination of Vick and McNabb. One read and run, followed by cant hit an open WR to save his life.

more melodrama ?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches? Defense? the broadcasting crew??

Step BACK from the ledge, Shark. Yes, seasons done. Yes, it's pretty grim now. But this type of thread is not productive. Be sarcastic and snarky in already existing ones, if you feel the need to vent. No need to attract negativity. It's already bad enough.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything new from him on twitter and, frankly, I can't blame him. No matter what he might say it's gonna be twisted and skewed. Can only hope some positive energy infuses the team by the end of the season (and into next year). I really believe it's cyclical.. Robert takes it upon himself to do everything, he fails, he gets bashed for it, and the team resents said bashing.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3's problems are certainly correctable with a combination of study by him & the coaches and improvements in personnel. I truly hope that he spends most of his offseason working on this flaws away from the media as much as possible. No stupid specials about him or non-stop press conferences. He has to realize that he is his own worst enemy in this regard (unless a big part of his goal is the publicity - hope not).

My only real concern is which coaches will be the ones to guide him during the offseason. A lot of question marks in that area. RG3 is still in his second year and has the chance to make improvements - that is mainly up to him.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning couldn't of did nothing with that offense, you kidding?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another reason why melodramatics should have a 3 day waiting period before posting :10:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another reason why melodramatics should have a 3 day waiting period before posting :10:

Just try to be entertained. That's what I TRY to do, not always successful. I actually, am amused with rants for the most part. It's the ongoing rant that spirals ever downward with no positives that pall for me.