• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who can win the Super Bowl?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 152411

Calling Eli a playoff beast is a gross overstatement. Two hot streaks.

It's been 5 years their defense is playing at an all time high and this might be Eli's last chance. I still would rather face anyone else than the Giants in the NFC in the playoffs IF GB made it.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 5 years their defense is playing at an all time high and this might be Eli's last chance. I still would rather face anyone else than the Giants in the NFC in the playoffs IF GB made it.

This I agree with.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be NE but it will be close. NE will have to go to Arrowhead if they lose in Denver this week.

I think Miami gets the last wild card(they can beat Petty's jets and win at home against NE--Moore's done well before) and will go to Pittsburgh where they will lose. Houston loses to Oakland and we have Oakland going to NE or KC(loss either way) and Pittsburgh going to one of them where a upset would be great.

If Pittsburgh can get out of the divisional round they have a great chance and will easily beat Atlanta or Dallas in the sb.

If Oakland or KC go, they will just hand the sb back over to the NFC.

But my pick is NE slighly over Pittsburgh(not in sb but next best shot to win).

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sleep on the Giants with Eli he's a different player in the postseason and I wouldn't want to face him again. He's Sheli in the regular season but in the postseason he's a Beast.

Too bad the giants stupidly decided to sweep the cowboys so that it will come back to bite them in January(if they get the gift of going to TB which I think they will and Atlanta misses the playoffs over Minnesota or Washington) when they have to beat them a third time. Not likely.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad the giants stupidly decided to sweep the cowboys so that it will come back to bite them in January(if they get the gift of going to TB which I think they will and Atlanta misses the playoffs over Minnesota or Washington) when they have to beat them a third time. Not likely.

So this is what a run on thought looks like.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TB might be knocked out next week. Minnesota is done and the Redskins tie was the nail in the coffin. Lions and G-men will be the wild card. ATL will win out, Pack win out, Detroit will lose two and TB will lose one.

Dal
Gmen
Atl
Pack
G-men
Lions

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal choice for this year's Super Bowl would be Denver vs Dallas.

You see, the Super Bowl is in Houston. This would put Gary Kubiak on one sideline and the Dallas Cowboys on the other.

There would be more wailing and gnashing of teeth over that than there was over Donald Trump winning the election!

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB might be knocked out next week. Minnesota is done and the Redskins tie was the nail in the coffin. Lions and G-men will be the wild card. ATL will win out, Pack win out, Detroit will lose two and TB will lose one.

Dal
Gmen
Atl
Pack
G-men
Lions

Actually TB can lose next week and still win division. If they sweep Carolina they will go 9-7. Atlanta has to go to Carolina and play NO(does not matter how good they are they always show up here and will make up for tha last game) the last two weeks. NO has a 3-3 division pattern and Atlanta has a odd number division pattern. Atlanta can lose the last two weeks and TB is in by virtue of a better division record. Carolina almost won in Oakland, gave KC trouble, and just beat a team who Atlanta could not beat several weeks ago. It's not gonna be a blowout in Carolina and I'm sure Kuechley will be back by then.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is what a run on thought looks like.

You think it's easy to beat a division rival three times in a season, especially one perceived as better? Now if Dallas loses last two games(which could happen), and giants win out then it will be Dallas going to NJ which the giants might have a chance to play better than last game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually TB can lose next week and still win division. If they sweep Carolina they will go 9-7. Atlanta has to go to Carolina and play NO(does not matter how good they are they always show up here and will make up for tha last game) the last two weeks. NO has a 3-3 division pattern and Atlanta has a odd number division pattern. Atlanta can lose the last two weeks and TB is in by virtue of a better division record. Carolina almost won in Oakland, gave KC trouble, and just beat a team who Atlanta could not beat several weeks ago. It's not gonna be a blowout in Carolina and I'm sure Kuechley will be back by then.

I understand that but the two teams ATL plays have nothing to play for anymore. I think ATL will win out and TB will lose one vs Dal.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the saints are not gonna show up against a division rival they have had a winning record with under Brees? You think Cam wants to be swept? I guess we will see won't we.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's easy to beat a division rival three times in a season, especially one perceived as better? Now if Dallas loses last two games(which could happen), and giants win out then it will be Dallas going to NJ which the giants might have a chance to play better than last game.

No...it's not easy to beat a team three times in a row. Does this mean you throw a game instead of "stupidly" sweeping a team? Umm...no.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not stupidly just a luck of the draw. But sometimes winning a game comes back to bite you. Just ask the 2012 Denver broncos when they went to Baltimore and won.

EliteEliNYG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Raiders could surprise us

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC team wins it. I dont see a NFC team with a chance. Seattle and GB took steps back and Dallas isnt ready. I wouldnt be shocked if the NY Giants someone how come out of the East because they are getting hot on D like their past super bowl runs.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if New Orleans is likely to beat anyone in the last 3 weeks it'd be TAMPA at home, not on the road in ATL. Obviously the games can go any way but that seems the more likely scenario