• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So when you watch our games now do you..

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1: The Horror Approach: Watch with both hands in front of your eyes, peeking through a gap?
2: Straight Jacket: Where you are seen rocking like a baby to comfort yourself, while the neighbors whisper.
3: Yakety Sax: Blast funny music on the sound system, to the muted comedy called Redskins Football on the 60 inch LCD, Dancing with the wifey and kids.
4: Nooooooooo! : Expecting anything but what just happened for the last 3 hours. Sprinkling in Fbombs each time Polumbus pulls his Matador's red cape.
5: Psychoanalyze things while seeing the sociological perspective: Basically justifying what is going on while not breaking anything. If there is anyone else watching with you, they may appear terrified by your behavior.

There are other methods. The DVR can be usefull where you can use frame advancing to see how Chester can let a 300 pound man that is 2 inches away from him, get around him without touching him.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in another thread I watch with the emotion of a preseason game now. Been doing it for most of the last 20 years at this point in the season, 'getting pretty good at it

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have taken to putting it on in the background while IM actually doing something productive, Although the concept of just watching Pacific Rim again is looking rather appealing for this weekend.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally watch in awe. it amazes me that a team can do the same thing for 15 years and expect different results. my guess is in 5 years we will still be talking about how bad the oline is, why we can't ever get a safety that can cover a TE or make an open field tackle, and how we have the worst STs in the league. i guess I'm just in awe of how consistent we have been.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still watch with hope that we can pull off a win. usually i end up getting pissed and right before i punch something i turn into a crazy person and just laugh at the pain.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch closely in hopes of getting a Dan Snyder sighting. ......you know, that befuddled look, the reddening of his face, smileless deer in the headlights Eli Manning gaze. Always good for a good laugh especially if you consider the fact that he's sitting there embarrassed by the product on the field trying to figure out what is problematic with his team, seeing himself on camera, and yet not realizing the answer is right in front of him!!!! Farking hilarious! !!