• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So is this team good enough to win it all?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any trades I can make to get better? Or people I need to drop?

Standard ESPN, 10 teams, team is...

Nick Foles QB

LEsean McCoy RB

AlfredMorris RB

Dez Bryant WR

Alshon Jeffrey WR

Jason Witten TE

Desean Jackson FLEX

49ers Defense

Justin tucker K

now my bench is..

Trent Richardson
Markus Wheaton
Colin Kaepernick
Rueben Randle
Delanie Walker
Carlos Hyde
Justin Hunter

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long way away from title time. But I think you could use upgrades at the TE and Flex spots. Not very deep at RB or WR so you will have to be really lucky with injuries all the way through the season. I don't know if it's just my teams but tons of injuries so far this year.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long way away from title time. But I think you could use upgrades at the TE and Flex spots. Not very deep at RB or WR so you will have to be really lucky with injuries all the way through the season. I don't know if it's just my teams but tons of injuries so far this year.

True. I'm really good at RB and WR if healthy of course. But I'm talking talent wise do I have it?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally every roster is capable of winning. But talking title in week two is irrelevant. You have a nice team. Hope Alshon is okay.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I'm really good at RB and WR if healthy of course. But I'm talking talent wise do I have it?

Delanie Walker had a monster game today. That might be your TE solution if Witten doesn't come around.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of TE solutions with Witten looking like he's ready to be sent out to pasture and Reed hurt. Do you like Paul or Donnell better? I'm leaning toward Donnell but Paul has a nice connection with Cousins. But once Reed gets healthy he might not be able to support two TE's. Think I would prefer Donnell even with the up and down play of Eli.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of TE solutions with Witten looking like he's ready to be sent out to pasture and Reed hurt. Do you like Paul or Donnell better? I'm leaning toward Donnell but Paul has a nice connection with Cousins. But once Reed gets healthy he might not be able to support two TE's. Think I would prefer Donnell even with the up and down play of Eli.

I liked that Cousins/Paul connection as well, and Reed seems to always be hurt. Haven't seen much of Donnell, but I'm wondering about Kelce. Had some nice catches today.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not giving up on Witten just yet. He's still arguably a top5-7 TE

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not giving up on Witten just yet. He's still arguably a top5-7 TE

I'm gonna give Witten a little more rope. He's not really a TD guy anymore, so if he ain't getting targeted, he ain't getting any fantasy points. Just something to keep an eye on...And I like Delanie Walker, but TE suddenly seems kinda deep as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna give Witten a little more rope. He's not really a TD guy anymore, so if he ain't getting targeted, he ain't getting any fantasy points. Just something to keep an eye on...And I like Delanie Walker, but TE suddenly seems kinda deep as well.

Yeah I said that before the season. TE is really really deep. Can't remember who it was but someone gave me a pretty hard time about it lol. :suds: