• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I'm watching the Christmas games...

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I'm having lots of difficulty telling players apart. When I'm in mid-season form, I can watch a game and know everyone on the floor at a single glance up from my computer. Is this just me, or does everyone suffer from this?

Also, this has been some pretty shitty basketball so far, not a fan of watching "good" players and teams. Except Melo. I've always liked him and he even looked good on defense today as well as being at his best as a scorer. The Knicks scare me this year as much as the Heat do.

Anyways, back to the action.

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, how in the hell does the Turkish Michael Jordan look like a competent ball player with The Magic?

I totally don't understand it, he's hustling down the floor, going inside, has a tight handle on the ball.

GAH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, how in the hell does the Turkish Michael Jordan look like a competent ball player with The Magic?

I totally don't understand it, he's hustling down the floor, going inside, has a tight handle on the ball.

GAH

Too bad Schmedo still shoots a worse percentage than my grandmother. I won't lie. I do have a soft spot for that guy. He's so goofy looking and lovable at the same time.

BALL

devilsfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I'm having lots of difficulty telling players apart. When I'm in mid-season form, I can watch a game and know everyone on the floor at a single glance up from my computer. Is this just me, or does everyone suffer from this?

Also, this has been some pretty shitty basketball so far, not a fan of watching "good" players and teams. Except Melo. I've always liked him and he even looked good on defense today as well as being at his best as a scorer. The Knicks scare me this year as much as the Heat do.

Anyways, back to the action.
Knicks played well today but they also played a pierce-less celtics team. Melo looked great and helped my fantasy team out a lot, lol. He has gained some weight over the off-season, but I do not think it is anything serious...he will lose that as the season progresses. Overall the Knicks looked pretty impressive IMO.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas!! :D