• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I was looking at TB game by game prediction blogs

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-13-3 but miss out on the top pick to the Jags 0-14-2

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEF...there's a buncha IFs but the DEF actually could be better. Losing Trufant might negate the gains they made on the DL, but they like both young CBs. Fowler is a better player than Vic.

To me...getting Morris at DC the whole season will help. DQ is too system reliant...if he does come out of his base, it's normally forced and the team is ready for it...Morris actually calls a DEF play to play, far less predictable. The games should be very high scoring and entertaining, but I'm giving them the split with both TB and NO.

But...your last sentence weighs on the minds a lot of Falcon fans...wait and see...hard to blame you.

Every other year there is a sweep between Saints and Falcons. It's actually Atlanta's turn but it's hard as hell to see Atlanta beating the Saints twice in three weeks, and there is no way Atlanta is winning in NO two years straight. That never happens, not with this regime.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every other year there is a sweep between Saints and Falcons. It's actually Atlanta's turn but it's hard as hell to see Atlanta beating the Saints twice in three weeks, and there is no way Atlanta is winning in NO two years straight. That never happens, not with this regime.

I think you go into the season looking for a split pretty much every year...winning in NO is always a big task but the Falcons have done it much like the Saints have come to ATL and won...one of the better rivalries in the game actually.