• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I got an offer that I can not refuse, and I will be going to the Winter Classic

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An old friend used to be an exec for the miami cats. He took another job with the NHL. I will be getting a chance to get on the field with he and one of my best friends the day before to mess around and take pics, and possibly, like a 10% chance getting a shot to take a skate. I will certainly post pics. Great seats and an after party with the NHL guys. Absolutely none of this is on me. I was just really nice to a kid who worked too hard and socialized too little and came out to watch games in college.

I am going to miss my Hokies in a bowl, but something like this...I just cant miss it....unless it was for the NCG.

:D:D:D

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
congrats man... sounds like it will be an awesome experience.
lemme know if it's invite +guest :D

I skated in Florida with my buddy and him before a Panthers game. It was cool. Some kids asked us for autographs as we were leaving. Ha ha!!! I thought about signing Josef Stumpel....

lol. a buddy and i did a roadtrip to see the Nucks in Pittsburgh, and we were the last to leave the building (Brad May had noticed our "pro canuck enthusiasm" during the game and asked us to stick around for some swag. by that time, the arena doors were locked and we had to go out the players' entrance. We got asked for a few autographs as well. Even though we were wearing Canucks and Team Canada jerseys respectively, and were very clearly hammered.

Last edited by a moderator:

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You spoiled fuckin' brat!:)

Don't worry about a bowl game for VT. If they make it, it will be around christmas eve...:L........playing Iowa State...:L

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remember when I guaranteed 10-2, an ACC title and a BCS bowl win....on our way!!!!!

Ok ok, just get me that pic in Blacksburg.:D

I will also make a guarantee. ISU will beat two teams that they aren't supposed to compete with. I hope Utah is one of them. I'll be there.(Nebraska would be FANTASTIC. I'll be there too.) :cool:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, heads up VT fans! You're not Pitt...:/

And 46, that sounds epic. I really wish I had friends with ridiculous connections.