• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how did Free look?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get to watch the game. How did Free do at guard?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after the first play .... ok ... not great not good.... ok.... he would be ok in a "have to" situation

I don't want him there. Parnell sucks moose dong at tackle this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the play where both Free and Parnell completely whiffed on their guys. Neither even touched them. The announcer mentioned Parnell, but Free didn't even make his guy slow down.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the play where both Free and Parnell completely whiffed on their guys. Neither even touched them. The announcer mentioned Parnell, but Free didn't even make his guy slow down.

Free has never played guard before .... Not until a week ago ... in his life.. So you would have to hope he would get better

I don't know WTF happened to Parnell..... He don't even seem like he wants to be on the field

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think Parnell is ready to be in a dress rehearsal type game right now. He really hasn't practiced much and may not even be in shape. His injury pretty much killed any chance of him beating out Free for the job for week 1. So Free will get a chance to keep the job depending on how he does. With Leary, Smith and Frederick hopefully giving us a strong left side, it will take some pressure off of whomever embarrasses themselves on the right side this year...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think Parnell is ready to be in a dress rehearsal type game right now. He really hasn't practiced much and may not even be in shape. His injury pretty much killed any chance of him beating out Free for the job for week 1. So Free will get a chance to keep the job depending on how he does. With Leary, Smith and Frederick hopefully giving us a strong left side, it will take some pressure off of whomever embarrasses themselves on the right side this year...

I think Livings gets moved to right side ....

He more suited for a RG than LG anyway....

Not a question in my mind he is stronger than MB ... I honestly dont know if he has ever played RG or not though.

I could see that as being a solid line
Left to right
Smith Leary Frederick Livings and Free

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free looked better at guard than Parnell looked at tackle