• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how bad does Oregon beat Bama in the Title Game?

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon 185

Bama 2 (Oregon feels bad and takes a knee in the end zone giving us a safety)

shanesmith369

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has to win the rest of there games to even be considered in the national championship game .

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does everyone else lol:yahoo:

really it depends on other teams. if alabama lost to auburn, florida state donked off a game to florida, missouri loses a game or two, etc. then you could definitely see a 1 loss Pac-12/SEC champion in the big game

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the game were held a month ago, Oregon wins big. Unfortunately for Oregon, the game will be in January and if Alabama improves over the next two months as they did since September, things could change. Saben has a history of knowing how to prepare for one big game. It's still early and Oregon has a GREAT offensive team. Not sure if anyone can stop the Alabama ground game unless they put 8 in the box giving McCarron single coverage on the wide-outs. Alabama's defense is way better than it was in September so Oregon should not be thinking of scoring 60 points. I'm looking for this game to happen; sorry it didn't last year as Notre Dame was exposed for a lack of defense against the run and Teo was all hype.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched about 3/4 of the Oregon game last night. Offense is all that everyone claims, almost unstoppable. What impressed me the most was the ability of Oregon skill people to get out of tight jams and twist and run for more yards.

Defense. Not really good. Against a much better team, they would have given up 40-50 points. That's what Alabama can score on them. I doubt if they can match it.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will find out more tomorrow as Bama plays Tennessee just like Oregon did...

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eleventy billion

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really it depends on other teams. if alabama lost to auburn, florida state donked off a game to florida, missouri loses a game or two, etc. then you could definitely see a 1 loss Pac-12/SEC champion in the big game

:spit:

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put them in at half time and you better not try to score once they do. Their defensive coordinator will write a strongly worded letter on your ass.

Who am I kidding. I will be cheering for Oregon. SEC fatigue and all. Not to mention Bama has won enough lately. I actually like Bama though as a program. Lots of history there. Saban just needs to be defeated. He already gets the number 1 recruiting class every damn year it seems. Good for football for someone else to win.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put them in at half time and you better not try to score once they do. Their defensive coordinator will write a strongly worded letter on your ass.

Who am I kidding. I will be cheering for Oregon. SEC fatigue and all. Not to mention Bama has won enough lately. I actually like Bama though as a program. Lots of history there. Saban just needs to be defeated. He already gets the number 1 recruiting class every damn year it seems. Good for football for someone else to win.

I've come to grips with the fact it's going to come to an end at some point. The odds are stack against Bama but I would love to get that 3rd in row before it happens.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've come to grips with the fact it's going to come to an end at some point. The odds are stack against Bama but I would love to get that 3rd in row before it happens.

If by coming to an end you mean winning the national title every single year then yea lol. Bama isn't going anywhere until Saban decides he has had enough. He is no doubt one of the best of all time. Sure he can be a dick and whine about the littlest things but what great coach hasn't been just like him? The great ones look for every single competitive advantage they can get and exploit it until somebody figures them out then they find the next thing and exploit that. He is a guy you love if he is your coach and hate if he isn't.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by coming to an end you mean winning the national title every single year then yea lol. Bama isn't going anywhere until Saban decides he has had enough. He is no doubt one of the best of all time. Sure he can be a dick and whine about the littlest things but what great coach hasn't been just like him? The great ones look for every single competitive advantage they can get and exploit it until somebody figures them out then they find the next thing and exploit that. He is a guy you love if he is your coach and hate if he isn't.

It's been crazy to watch him take the program to where it's at after having to suffer through the probation years of random coaches and mediocrity. Sure has been a fun ride as fan.