• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, can this team wear Redskins uniforms...

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might be brothers. I always wanted to be an Indian too. They had all the cool gear, feathers, bow and arrow, war paint and ponies. Any old fat guy could sit on a hill and kill way too many buffalo. The Indians did it up close. Teepees were cool back then too. Maybe not so much now. Shit ... forgot tomahawks. I am mids 60s and I would still like to have one.

Mid teens I started to become a lot more socially aware and read books like Who's the Savage and Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee .... etc. I not only learned more about how they were treated hundreds of years ago but how they are still treated poorly today. I was proud of that guy on the side of our helmet. I bunch of Richard heads can call me insensitive or a racist but they don't know shit. :2cents:

How are they treated poorly today?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might be brothers. I always wanted to be an Indian too. They had all the cool gear, feathers, bow and arrow, war paint and ponies. Any old fat guy could sit on a hill and kill way too many buffalo. The Indians did it up close. Teepees were cool back then too. Maybe not so much now. Shit ... forgot tomahawks. I am mids 60s and I would still like to have one.

Mid teens I started to become a lot more socially aware and read books like Who's the Savage and Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee .... etc. I not only learned more about how they were treated hundreds of years ago but how they are still treated poorly today. I was proud of that guy on the side of our helmet. I bunch of Richard heads can call me insensitive or a racist but they don't know shit. :2cents:

We are brothers, brother!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll try to find you a tomahawk and have the stone engraved with WTF since you have a patent on that.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is the Redskins really haven't done much to change their uniforms over the years, so not really sure what kind of throwbacks you are going to see.

Any new team name and logo they go with can be paired with the helmet with the numbers on the sides and still look good...but I don't expect they get too far away from the classic uniform look they have now.